Author Topic: I need to find a good racing game.  (Read 2437 times)

GRID and anything at its level of graphics is too much for my computer (until I get a 9800 for Christmas, if it even happens.).

I have Prostreet but I have to run it in 640x480, and even then the frame rate is anywhere between 2 and 35.

Almost anything nonsteam that people still play online I would like very much.

flatout2 demo: although it has physics and realistic chassis destruction simulation and could possibly lag. very fun IMO tho

Trackmania is really fun if you enjoy time trialing.

I dunno what to say if you want real RACING.

Upshift Strike Racer (I think that's how you spell it): It's from Gpotato, racing with weapons and stuff. Kinda fun, I liked it.

Drift City: Horrible, IMO though. Don't know about you. It was too easy to drift.

Also, Kart Rider, it was fun for a bit, then it got boring.

I play Trackmania. Also, I'm never trying Project Torque because it uses GameGuard.

Also, I found this, but I can't figure out how to install it. :(

I play Trackmania. Also, I'm never trying Project Torque because it uses GameGuard.

Also, I found this, but I can't figure out how to install it. :(

That's a DOS game. You gotta download this DOS thingy and you can play it.

trackmani is like...an average racing game with no extra stuff...great :D

That's a DOS game. You gotta download this DOS thingy and you can play it.

Yeah, DOSBOX...meh. I wanted to try to run in under Windows first, but I'll look up some tutorials and try it under dosbox.

Oshi....found this as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c1QWAWk9dg

EDIT: Damn, turns out is was just a demo. I was almost willing to bet it was freeware.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:54:11 PM by n0cturni »

Got stunts to work on DOSbox, just have to get the crack for the car security.

The game is freeware, no worries.

Quote from: http://www.kalpen.de/stunts/stunts.htm
The game is FREEWARE as we checked with the former distributors BRODERBUND and MINDSCAPE, who do not have any copies of the game left. Thus you may download three different versions of the game from our site.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 10:16:04 PM by n0cturni »

I need moar awesome racing games too pls, and they should be usable with me G25 pls o pls