Author Topic: How to deal with starfishs?  (Read 4102 times)

I need help.  There are a few people who I hang out with that are complete richards to me when we are with other people.  But when it's just me and that one person, we get along great.  What the hell is going on?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 08:23:16 PM by Lord Pie »

They am trying to fit in with the other people.
Try to find out something they want to keep secret and then in front of people reveal it and be a complete richard to them. Then just don't be their friend anymore.

uh, loving kill them? How hard can it be.

This isn't a joke psygo.

Okay then :( Jus tell them they suck, and then walk away, IT'S NOT THAT HARD GUYS. JUST TELL THEM THEY SUCK, AND IF THEY TRY TO BEAT YOU UP KICK THEM IN THE BALLS AND THEN JUST KICKKICKKICK DOUBLE KICK.

Also, doesn't your school have a guidance office with people to help you solve this kind of stuff?
WE AM NOT GUIDANCE COUNSELORS.

My school does but I'm not interested in getting help from them.  I prefer to come here for advice.

hmmm, i have an idea that involves a car battery, some wires and a cage....

noes, funnier to jack their moms cars and drive them over. :D

Quote from: Lord Pie
How to deal with asshoes?

But you deal with General Omega all the time. :P

That's how my friend used to act to me. If they are around anyone, just stay silent (Not trying to insult anyone, but they usually act like this because they deem you, "Uncool" and would rather be cool than hang out with you) so you don't "embarrass" them or anything. Eventually, they will notice "how cool you are" and will not be such jerks. For me, it was because both him and I are HUGE gamers and I would try to talk to him about a game that he had enjoyed and wanted me to buy. But then he would brush me off so he wouldn't look like a nerd/geek. So after just standing there, listening to what they were talking about (Paintball), I would come up and start talking about paintball. They started accepting that I was "cool" and were more open to other things (Gaming). Now if I hang out with them, I can either talk about what they like or what I like, and still be "cool" to them.

- snip -
Wow your friends are bigger starfishs than my current ones. :D