Author Topic: Oral Presentations:  (Read 3931 times)

I hate them. I have to give one tomorrow in Spanish 1, and I haven't done anything for it.

what2do?

also: no "lawl oral" jokespls

"UN CONGAS LA ORAL DE brown town"

Lucky for me I have an aunt that is spanish and she taught me before I went to school, but i can only remeber half of it, since i was so little at the time.

Anyway, do what i do in that situation, pull an all nighter.

Awww. D:
I already had a good one.

What do you do?  Be glad your not taking Japanese 2 and have a test tomorrow like I do.

I'd be fine with a test, I just can't speak in front of a group of 30+ people, especially in Spanish.

I'd be fine with a test, I just can't speak in front of a group of 30+ people, especially in Spanish.

Yes, I see where ou are coming from, but be a man and be bold! I love it, for i get to here other people laugh when I tell a good joke.

I don't know how to tell jokes in Spanish, and it's just that I don't have the right accent for it, I sound like a total idiot when I talk in Spanish.

This is the only reason why I came to this thread....
[/joke]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 09:49:03 PM by Azerath »

Lawl oral

It's not my fault you said it.

I don't know how to tell jokes in Spanish, and it's just that I don't have the right accent for it, I sound like a total idiot when I talk in Spanish.

Just don't care then, the others probly won't care if they arn't starfishs. And even if they are, kids now a days have short attention spans and will just forget about it after awhile. Only a few will remeber, and they are probly the nice ones.

Someone while learning about how to talk about our families last year, volunteered to try to guess how to say something.  He tried saying "my family has 4 people in it", and instead said "my family has dead people in it."  At first the class didn't notice the wrong, for we didn't really know ourselves, but we knew he was wrong when more and more people noticed the helper teacher from Japan laughing uncontrollably.  The teacher soon explained what he said, and all the class joined in laughing.

I'm sure you won't screw up that bad.

It's not the actual presentation that I'm worried about right now, we had to make posters showing family members, then we tell who they are what they like to do, etc. So, now I've got an unfinished project due tomorrow, and I have to present.

I'll just lie to my teacher and tell him I wasn't able to get the materials in time, and I'll get them tomorrow.

Ironic that my story was about when we were learning how to talk about our families, when we ended up having to give a presentation about them (though not in-front of the entire class), and that would be your project.