Author Topic: ► V10 Bugs  (Read 32144 times)

I do NOT have the black arrow but everytime I try to load it on someone else's server is freezes BL D:

INVISIBLE SANDWICH FTW
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:09:25 AM by Exo Pheratype »

People have found a new way of breaking the chat filter. I don't know the specifics, but it seems to happen on the default Blockland, as people were abusing it on the Block Party server.

Badspot

• Administrator
People have found a new way of breaking the chat filter. I don't know the specifics, but it seems to happen on the default Blockland, as people were abusing it on the Block Party server.
Ugh.  The specifics have been revealed to me.  ( No need to post them )
It's on the list.

If a solid-coloured Water brick (I tried 32x) is set to Undulo shape FX, and then to Stable shape FX, (Won't happen from Water -> Stable) the sides of any solid-coloured bricks touching it will be removed as if the brick had faces on those sides through the culling/brick grid method. Setting the brick to a different shape FX stops this effect, until set back Undulo -> Stable.

I think someone [accidentally] has an example of this on the Block Party server (as of now, with the 'desert' theme) - diving in the water in Monk's 'quicksand' build area will allow you to see through connected bricks.

I like v10 in all, i just wish i could add some mods for the demo verson. oh and the loading time on it on a mac is bad =( very laggy

If a solid-coloured Water brick (I tried 32x) is set to Undulo shape FX, and then to Stable shape FX, (Won't happen from Water -> Stable) the sides of any solid-coloured bricks touching it will be removed as if the brick had faces on those sides through the culling/brick grid method. Setting the brick to a different shape FX stops this effect, until set back Undulo -> Stable.

I think someone [accidentally] has an example of this on the Block Party server (as of now, with the 'desert' theme) - diving in the water in Monk's 'quicksand' build area will allow you to see through connected bricks.

Hey, that is weird, I noticed that.

Also, the water bricks(just the outline) sometimes can be seen through other bricks.

I like v10 in all, i just wish i could add some mods for the demo verson. oh and the loading time on it on a mac is bad =( very laggy
1. buy it
2. get a pc

I went onto a server, Self Deleted, then right when I respawned, Self Deleted again, and BL glitched like hell!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 01:18:42 PM by Omega615243 »

when i try to go into full screen mode, the monitor freaks out on me. but i got a new computer for Christmas and i don't have to worry about any bugs i ever had with BL. but there you have a bug.

if you have steering set to mouse some times it will go back to key steering

it might just be me, but when i ski in slate, after a few feet it drops me. i fall through the "floor."

I found that when I press the task bar key on my keyboard when im in a map like bedroom sometimes when I get into blockland again the textures of the map are all messed up and different.

Note this happens about 25% of the time!

I found that when I press the task bar key on my keyboard when im in a map like bedroom sometimes when I get into blockland again the textures of the map are all messed up and different.

Note this happens about 25% of the time!
me too, but it happens about 5% of the time and the main textures are suddenly a 3-d grid of green lines and a grid of purple rectangles

I'm not sure if anyone said this. Whenever I ban someone from my server and then shut down the server. Start a new one up my ban list is cleared. It can't be a addon cause I disabled them all. Still didn't work so then I reinstalled Blockland tried again without getting any addons. Still did not work. So I would appreciate it if someone would help me with this problem.

Thank you

Are you on Vista or something? Perhaps your program isn't being allowed to write the Ban List file. Try moving the entire Blockland directory to your user area.