Author Topic: The Gas prices...  (Read 13309 times)

it is really funny how the entire world's economy is hurt when we are hurting.

its not quite the coincidence they wish it was lol

They hate us but they really can't live without us can they?

Yeah, they all would lvoe to see us get butthurt, but thanks to the US dollar being the basis for all capitalism in the world, if we fall, everyone else follows soon after. Enjoy your dependency on us world. :cookieMonster:

If we can't win, no one else does.  It's like playing a board game with a kid.  Either they win or the game gets tossed everywhere and no one wins.

Yeah, they all would lvoe to see us get butthurt, but thanks to the US dollar being the basis for all capitalism in the world, if we fall, everyone else follows soon after. Enjoy your dependency on us world. :cookieMonster:

?

Humanity for it's greed and shortsightedness?
This.

They hate us but they really can't live without us can they?
You mean, can't live without Americans?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

No, no sorry, but everything will keep turning once the 500billion debt comes down from the skies and completely obliterates the US' economy. Canada will survive pretty easily, we'll just export/import across the pond, which by the way is allot economically better anyways. Everyone else across the pond is already doing just fine without much help from the US.

meh w/e.
At least with our economy to stuff, the Mexicans will go to canada.

This.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

No, no sorry, but everything will keep turning once the 500billion debt comes down from the skies and completely obliterates the US' economy. Canada will survive pretty easily, we'll just export/import across the pond, which by the way is allot economically better anyways. Everyone else across the pond is already doing just fine without much help from the US.

Do you seriously believe this?

Where I live thier around $3.40.

This.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

So I guess that banks are in deep stuff all across the world is just a coincidence?

If you think 'under 3$' is low, ahahaha, your in the government's trap. You see, they trash the prices up, and when they go down, your like "wow, good deal!"

Well the only REAL reason they're so low is due to the upcoming election. You know the next prez will claim all glory for beating the prices down nearly a whole dollar in a couple of months and the general populace will eat it up and choke on it once elections are over and there's no need to suck up to the people. Watch the prices hit $5/gallon sometime next year.

This.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

OK, first off, what does it mean when some one just says "This" after quoting a post? I see that a lot on the facepunch forums and I really can't figure out what it means. Is it like QFT?

As for the world just waltzing along it's merry way if the American economy collapses...ha ha ha.

300 million consumers, millions of businesses and crucial technology centers are all located in or a part of the US. That's why they call it a "Global Economy". The current financial crCIA is a perfect example of this; a few risky loans default in America and banks across the world go to stuff.

I'm not saying that America is the "best/most powerful" economic power in the world, there are several other countries that could qualify for that. However, the loss of America would be a substantial blow to the world.

Watch the prices hit $6/gallon sometime next year.
Fixed :D

OK, first off, what does it mean when some one just says "This" after quoting a post? I see that a lot on the facepunch forums and I really can't figure out what it means. Is it like QFT?

As for the world just waltzing along it's merry way if the American economy collapses...ha ha ha.

300 million consumers, millions of businesses and crucial technology centers are all located in or a part of the US. That's why they call it a "Global Economy". The current financial crCIA is a perfect example of this; a few risky loans default in America and banks across the world go to stuff.

I'm not saying that America is the "best/most powerful" economic power in the world, there are several other countries that could qualify for that. However, the loss of America would be a substantial blow to the world.

I was surprised when I saw somebody like Muffinmix say that, he strikes me as intelligent. As for "I'm not saying that America is the "best/most powerful" economic power in the world...", it really depends what you mean. If you mean we don't have the strongest economy, then yes, it is total stuff. If you mean we don't have the biggest influence on the world's economy, then I'd have to disagree, but I could be wrong.

gas prices should start lowering across the country because oil was $150 a barrel (at it's high) now it's $88 a barrel and dropping.