Author Topic: School WTF?  (Read 7208 times)

me to oh and look first time i got this
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
OMG again?!?!?
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.oh stuff so much warnings. oh forgot one more
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I lol'd

You should tell your parents so they can talk to the school peoplez. They'll get scared of suing and give you straight A+'s.

Wow, seriously Jaymz?!

It's not that bad on the side, but we have to hold it vertically :P
yeah we march our tenors to the side.

lol@how piccolos can't keep horn angles.

Phys Ed is the most discriminatory class there is. I loving hate it.
It's not that the teacher was the problem for me, the teacher was awesome, it's the the fact that if you don't know any of the kids there they won't pass to you. :(

My school used to be great until we got a new Canadian head of the middle school :(
now we have more foreign and healthy food for lunch, our study hall is reduced from one hour to 30 minutes to make room for another 30 minutes after 1st period (Assemblies on Monday and Friday, Advisory on Tues. and Thursday and Community Service on Wednesday. GAY.) and we don't have REAL clubs anymore >:(

There's these normal looking people who usually bring a chess board to lunch and play it for most of the period.

Our Phys Ed marks are based on participation, mainly. Basing a mark on a 2 miler's time is handicapped (although I wouldn't mind  :cookieMonster: )

Also, I was kicked out of the computer lab working an a big project at the last minute, for leaning back on my chair a tiny bit.  I HATE SCHOOL.

Sounds like you're leaving out most of the story.

Sounds like you're leaving out most of the story.
lol i bet he was plang games

and the teacher said to not lean back in the chairs 50 times beforehand.

Lol, my gym teachers in middle school didn't do stuff about that stuff even if they said they did. When we had to run laps around our school, they'd always say they would be watching. Didn't stop my fat ass from walking the laps.

As well, I skipped out on all of my track events and just hung out with the other skippers in a nearby park. The next day the teacher asked me why I missed all my events, told him I didn't want to go. He just nodded and walked away.

Good times.

and the teacher said to not lean back in the chairs 50 times beforehand.
Nope, once, and I was just barely leaning.

Ok, first, we have two mile runs every year, and this time my foot is bad, so I can't run.  So I have to redo it because my time was aver 13 minutes, that's the first part I'm pissed about, second you get a better grade for what place your were in and your time, nice discrimination loving starfish bitches, lose some weight loving fatties, you gym teachers were just standing at the corners.  Is this even LEGAL?!  What the forget?  Also, I was kicked out of the computer lab working an a big project at the last minute, for leaning back on my chair a tiny bit.  I HATE SCHOOL.

You lost your credibility there. Swearing is OK, but at least use it in accordance with the English language.

On topic: That's a tough call. Regular classes do test you on your abilities so you would think PE classes would be allowed the same privelege assuming that the student was at a predisposed disadvantage (IE. being disabled). I know in Junior High our teachers never graded us on performance, only on effort. If it was clear you tried you got a 100.

My best time for a mile run was no less than 14 minutes. I'm not a real healthy guy. Ironically the only time I ever got disciplined in school was for refusing to run the mile. XD

anyone ever been given a zero on a major grade?? This one kid did...... God some teachers are such cigarettes......( the teacher was suspended :D )

I lol'd

You should tell your parents so they can talk to the school peoplez. They'll get scared of suing and give you straight A+'s.

Wow, seriously Jaymz?!
ty for loling

I don't think I could run 2 miles in 13 mins my 1 mile time 8 minutes 20 seconds.