Author Topic: School WTF?  (Read 7203 times)

How much is a mile in metres?

1 mile = 1609.344 meters

Damn. Most I've ever ran at once was 1000 meters.
Wait nvm, forgot how small meters are.
Yeah I ran about 2 miles.

Haha. A mile can be pretty tough for some people. You'd probably have to work on running a bit to get to a mile run.

Reactor: 14 minutes? 1 mile? Seriously? You can WALK that, backwards, stopping to smell the roses.

The fat bitch gym bitch. we cant do pe if they can pull our shoes off. EVERYONES SHOE COMES OFF BUT SHE ONLY PUNISHES SERTIAN people

Sertian people?

So is that a type of race?

SO SHE'S tribal?

lol i wish it was. wouldya trade in your ability to drive for a lightsaber????

lolwtf at random question. And no, I wouldn't.

You should complain. Write a letter to the principal, or something.

A similar situation happened at my school. In phis ed, we had to play a badminton tournament. We started out with teams of two going against other teams. He later told us that it counted as a skill test. If you got kicked out first round, you get a C for the 'assignment'. You get a B for the second round, and so on. Worst of all, some of the unathletic kids were paired with the extreme jocks.

I really hate it when schools do this. It ensures that even the weak kids who participate and do their best don't get good grades because they can't hit a damn birdie correctly, and that steroid enhanced jocks who don't participate get good grades because they've played the game before.

I'm not just referring to badminton here.

Haha. A mile can be pretty tough for some people. You'd probably have to work on running a bit to get to a mile run.

Reactor: 14 minutes? 1 mile? Seriously? You can WALK that, backwards, stopping to smell the roses.
I did walk it, my foot was being an ass.

We run a mile in my school like every week, but besides that it's like, 1/2 a mile a day.. So..
Like, 3 miles a week.
Why's 2 miles such a big deal?

I did walk it, my foot was being an ass.
My bad, that was aimed at Vertzer before he edited his post

JD: not everyone can run 2 miles non stop. You even said that you do 1/2 a mile daily, not 2.

Personally I can do 3 or 4 easily, 5 or 6 on a group practice day (saturday mornings are my long runs, anywhere from 4 to 6)

Don't what this is in miles but I run  7 km
1k warm up and then 6 k distance. Then a cool down or some sprints or something. But I signed up for that crap.

2 years ago when I still took PE I was an above average runner.
For the past two years though I've only been sitting at home and rarely do any running, so I get tired from like 2 minutes of running now.

I can still sprint like heck if I'm in the mood though.

I ran 7 miles of trails yesterday, 5 of it non stop