Author Topic: School WTF?  (Read 7205 times)

Ok, first, we have two mile runs every year, and this time my foot is bad, so I can't run.  So I have to redo it because my time was aver 13 minutes, that's the first part I'm pissed about, second you get a better grade for what place your were in and your time, nice discrimination loving starfish bitches, lose some weight loving fatties, you gym teachers were just standing at the corners.  Is this even LEGAL?!  What the forget?  Also, I was kicked out of the computer lab working an a big project at the last minute, for leaning back on my chair a tiny bit.  I HATE SCHOOL.

Sounds like adminstration problems to me.

Yes, the administration has HUGE problems to me.  You should see the new principal.

Tom

You've probably never marched a mile with a saxophone, but grade based on time and place...WTF?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

me to oh and look first time i got this
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
OMG again?!?!?
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.oh stuff so much warnings. oh forgot one more
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

You've probably never marched a mile with a saxophone, but grade based on time and place...WTF?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
how about any drum line instrument, Bari sax, or sousaphone?

Oh geez, I don't want marching to come, I don't want to damage my Annoying Orangeet from people tripping.

Oh geez, I don't want marching to come, I don't want to damage my Annoying Orangeet from people tripping.
at my school, most Annoying Orangeet bells get smashed in class.

I march with a tenor :]

Tom

I march with a tenor :]
I've heard its hard.
:James: marches with Bari.

Meh I run more then that I do track and my coach makes us run 5miles everyday the we go into the events we play since I do shockput I have to take the balls and toss them in to a hoop(I guss it works on accurcy)

yay alto.

theres this one freshman who really makes me with i switched to tenor or something.

but then my altos will murder me D:

Phys Ed is the most discriminatory class there is. I loving hate it.

I've heard its hard.
:James: marches with Bari.

It's not that bad on the side, but we have to hold it vertically :P

2 miles is not that hard fattie. Nah I joke I joke. :D