Author Topic: Who doesnt like you in blockland? (POST HERE)  (Read 16004 times)

Hey no one in blockland likes me and bans me from there place for no reason! I NEED HELP!!! HEEEEEELLLLLPPPP MEEEEE! (even Badspot banned me >:-o )

Well I think Colten doesn't like me, Sumz hates me because of some old business that I shouldn't have done, Badspot doesn't like me particually, and I just about fell out with TheWorm and Chaseyqurt. But things are fine now with the two I last mentioned (I hope).

Hey no one in blockland likes me and bans me from there place for no reason! I NEED HELP!!! HEEEEEELLLLLPPPP MEEEEE! (even Badspot banned me >:-o )
Well this isn't going to help you at all.

Some people hate me, but I already hate you.

I don't know anyone that hates me :D

Well can anyone help me instead of just posting who hates you or me... i get peaple that ban me for no reason, and I hate watching n00bz being tortured, its not funny any more unless a car hits them NOW THAT FUNNY CRAP!!! but really help me out here. im nboy1099 in blockland.

What are you doing in the servers that get you banned? If you annoy the admin with any stupid or obvious questions, he/she may ban you, if you get on other people's nerves, they'll tell the admin and the admin will ban you for annoying others, if you build a ton of useless piles of bricks, like 1x1's or something, you'll be banned for brick spamming

Nboy NOOB boy thats your key to your Q

I don't know who hates me.

You made a snake in my server and spammed me full trust invites.

LOL BANNED. Find another game.

dude dont worry green blockhead is the most hated blockhead around :) you will never be most hated when green blockhead is around

Nobody. :D

Everyone. Your the one that started topics about Roblox and got the title Drama Queen. Goodbye.