Poll

should i keep making maps?

yes
no
get better at it

Author Topic: Army Land Map V1  (Read 29763 times)

STFU and leave my loving board
and excuse me if im rude to an it but cuda ur an it if im an it so i seriously am mad but i sad supportive comments not just stuffty rude comments like you just posted
I tried to read this but I have no loving clue what it said, but I think it was aimed at me right?

btw cuda i said for army rpg you have to brick build the bases and stuff

I tried to read this but I have no loving clue what it said, but I think it was aimed at me right?
not just you but some other rude people here and if i was an it id be an object that couldnt even type so i wish i could just delete posts

well d oyou people know a slate thats just a grassy thing THAT WORKS WITH MISSION EDITOR
does anyone know of one that works? :panda:

Stop posting. -_-

-_- hmm its no longer a chain of post cuz u broke so its gonna be hard to make me and im betting ur the person to say no my poll while everyone else is saying get better

O_O Who voted yes in the poll?

O_O Who voted yes in the poll?
thats what i would like to know im thinking it was a noob who didnt register to forums and owns the game but the people that said get better are saying the same but i have to get better at it first :cookieMonster:

i figured that out already so ...
Wow, a miracle happend.

thats what i would like to know im thinking it was a noob who didnt register to forums and owns the game but the people that said get better are saying the same but i have to get better at it first :cookieMonster:
What you said?
Sorry i can't really figure it out.
LOL I think we made it mad. :3
LOL it xD

Btw, this map sucks. I even can make beter then this crap and i thought i sucked in making maps 0.0?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 05:14:28 PM by Legent »

Wow, a miracle happend.
What you said?
Sorry i can't really figure it out.LOL it xD

Btw, this map sucks. I even can make beter then this crap and i thought i sucked in making maps 0.0?
what i ment is a noob that didnt register to the forums voted yes on my poll

what i ment is a noob that didnt register to the forums voted yes on my poll
As far is i know people that didn't registrated, can't vote on polls from registrated members.
I mean in my forum experience that isen't possible. This forum might haves it disabled so everyone is free to vote but im sure its not, i could have it wrong.

Edit: Nope isen't possible.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 05:26:27 PM by Legent »

As far is i know people that didn't registrated, can't vote on polls from registrated members.
I mean in my forum experience that isen't possible. This forum might haves it disabled so everyone is free to vote but im sure its not, i could have it wrong.

Edit: Nope isen't possible.
it was for me when i didnt register
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 05:37:55 PM by dumdum566 »