Army Land Map V1

Poll

should i keep making maps?

yes
no
get better at it

Author Topic: Army Land Map V1  (Read 29977 times)

i dont have a thing for maps & forget you

When did I ever mention you?  And, I suppose the map is okay, but it is not a map I would play on. And, sorry for the angry post, I was just in a lot of pain after some surgery...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:43:50 PM by Robjoe »

STFU and leave my loving board
and excuse me if im rude to an it but cuda ur an it if im an it so i seriously am mad but i sad supportive comments not just stuffty rude comments like you just posted

Please, just stop trying to insult people, you're insulting yourself in the process.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:19:27 PM by Shinji »

Please, just stop trying to insult people, you're insulting yourself in the process.
well if people didnt curse at me and stuff i would be nicer -.-
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 07:16:05 AM by dumdum566 »

i can't even find it in my 1,000 other maps.  but serusaly, i don't see it.

i can't even find it in my 1,000 other maps.  but serusaly, i don't see it.

im new at this so i didnt figure out how t oreaname it yet so it should be called greenhills unless yuor saved as diff name

Atleast (i hope) he learned something from this.

lern tu yoose gramer dumdumn.

This isn't yours, and it sucks, and what the hell does this have to do with armies? Cuda is completely right.

Haw...
You used someone elses to work with and it's STILL fail.
XD

ok, i dont make maps so your is immediately better than me, but yours is still stuff

FAIL

May i say something?
YES? Good ok then.

ITS HIS FIRST loving TRY SO GIVE HIM A CHANCE!

I dont want so see an exact replica of what happened to me.

My first decals....
....Good times.....
But anyway, stop picking on him, first trys are always failures, but a second can be better. Just you watch, this dude will be making really kewl maps in no time. And i know he just modifed it, very tinily<(is that even a word?)>, but i think he just needs to get te hang of modding, like i am getting the hang of faces and decals, (that my freinds say rock so forget you), Give him a chance man. Mabey we should be helping each other insted of saying stuff like "My gran can do better than this" or "You suck snake' for lunch with this" DON'T, say stuff like that, say why its crap, and help him make it better. INSTED OF BEING loving NOOB'S!

well if people didnt curse at me and stuff i would be nicer -.-
This guy above did an ok job for a first try, i give him 100000 :cookie: and 5  :nes:
10/10, i am dl'ing

So stop trying to insult people, NOOBS, OTHERWIZE NOONE WILL LIKE BLOCKLAND BECAUSE OF YOU!
I have even changed my mind about geting the fullversion, i am not hanging around with people like you.

May i say something?
YES? Good ok then.
ITS HIS FIRST loving TRY SO GIVE HIM A CHANCE!
I dont want so see an exact replica of what happened to me.
ty

well d oyou people know a slate thats just a grassy thing THAT WORKS WITH MISSION EDITOR AND I SAID SUPPORTIVE THINGS NOT stuffTY COMMENTS LIKE MOST OF YOU POSTED
But it contradicts this map :O

If you want good comments, make it look good. Bad comments, just leave this up for a few more days. Your just asking for the impossible.

Haw...
You used someone elses to work with and it's STILL fail.
XD
Your also someone that is stealing someone else's work.
Your avatar, the B is made by Badspot.

he stole it, you smart person
i do know he stole it, isnt that what everyone does?

And thanks for calling me smart!