Poll

should i keep making maps?

yes
no
get better at it

Author Topic: Army Land Map V1  (Read 30017 times)

A map i made good for an army rpg with different sides

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lnyozhynevh

picture:
By dumdum566 at 2008-10-13

Post a comment saying what i should improve for next version or if its a good map
SUPPORTIVE AND NICE THINGS ONLY if you say i should stop trying i wont because i might be better at making maps then u could be! Also rename it because i think it is still named greenhills and i thank Eric Hartman for making the Greenhills because its a map i could work with

Looks ok, but I wouldn't call it a army map.
Quote from: dumdum566
i thank Eric Hartman for making the Greenhills because its a map i could work with
I thought it looked the same, you just edited his map.

You fail.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:53:49 PM by Cuda007 »

i might be better at making maps then u could be!
I highly doubt this, if you can't use the terrain texture editor, then you'll suck forever.

because i might be better at making maps then u could be!
At least i can rename files.

A map i made good for an army rpg with different sides

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lnyozhynevh

picture:
By dumdum566 at 2008-10-13

Post a comment saying what i should improve for next version or if its a good map
SUPPORTIVE AND NICE THINGS ONLY if you say i should stop trying i wont because i might be better at making maps then u could be! Also rename it because i think it is still named greenhills and i thank Eric Hartman for making the Greenhills because its a map i could work with
Learn to edit the textures, and learn to stop makin stuffty maps

SUPPORTIVE AND NICE THINGS ONLY if you say i should stop trying i wont because i might be better at making maps then u could be!
But you won't ever be better than me!

well d oyou people know a slate thats just a grassy thing THAT WORKS WITH MISSION EDITOR AND I SAID SUPPORTIVE THINGS NOT stuffTY COMMENTS LIKE MOST OF YOU POSTED

well d oyou people know a slate thats just a grassy thing THAT WORKS WITH MISSION EDITOR AND I SAID SUPPORTIVE THINGS NOT stuffTY COMMENTS LIKE MOST OF YOU POSTED
LOL I think we made it mad. :3

STFU and leave my loving board
and excuse me if im rude to an it but cuda ur an it if im an it so i seriously am mad but i sad supportive comments not just stuffty rude comments like you just posted
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 04:31:44 PM by dumdum566 »

Its not loving yours, you idiot.

well lets see i started you must be one handicapped person for not figuring that out :cookieMonster:

But you won't ever be better than me!
i know that the people that already make great maps i wont be better than them at it but SOME PEOPLE THAT CANT make 'em make fun of you when there maps are gonna be so reatarted :cookieMonster: