Poll

should i keep making maps?

yes
no
get better at it

Author Topic: Army Land Map V1  (Read 29927 times)

no stuff for brains, it sucks because it was stolen, and it's just not good, now let this possesed topic die

I think its a cool map man. Keep making em. And Cuda you should be banned from the forums

I think its a cool map man. Keep making em. And Cuda you should be banned from the forums

he was banned ... he made his accoutn again tho

dude, when the forget are people gonna stop bumping this, and i only bumped it cause i went on a blind fury for so long after knowing that someone else bumped it

O_O Who voted yes in the poll?
i put yes,so?,be loving supportive he made a good anti zombie map,just blast em on the way up,and who gives a forget about the texture,map terrain is all i care about,just give him a loving break----------------------dumdum i think you made(or stole) a good map i give you thumbs up
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:08:07 PM by sgtjacob »

dude... don't bump this peice of stuff fail, it's stolen, not very good for building, and it just sucks. don't bump it again

theres ton of flat land on forgettard

sorry wouldn't know cause i don't download pieces of stuff like this

</thread>

go to this site....youfail.org

this does make a good tank map...

this does make a good tank map...
hehehe
it does, not many people like it, just cuz i used usmone elses map and edited.

every time someone bumps this thread, Chuck Norris Sarge punches a puppy/kitten in the face

....since everyone bumps it and hates it ill lock it