There's a game coming out where you spank girls or something

Author Topic: There's a game coming out where you spank girls or something  (Read 2839 times)

http://zepy.momotato.com/2008/10/10/soon-you-can-spank-naughty-girls-on-the-ds/

First the witch touching game, now it's spanking under-aged girls.

So who's going to preorder this shameful piece of stuff?

That girl has a "crotch bulge"

Quote from child enthusiasts.

NONE OF YOUR loving BUSINESS Says:

October 11th, 2008 at 8:28 am
>I imagine a lot of people will be spanking the area just below the butt cheeks.

JUST loving WOW. THATS SOMETHING THAT RUNS THROUGH EVERYONES loving HEAD, BUT SOMETHING THAT JUST DOES NOT loving SOUND RIGHT WHEN ACTUALLY SAID OUT LOUD.

AS FOR ME, I WANT TO SPANK THE back door. NOT THE AREA AROUND IT, BUT APPLYING SWIFT PRESSURE TO THE back door DIRECTLY.

Anon Says:

October 11th, 2008 at 2:27 pm
> WHO HAS TIME FOR THIS stuff?

Who NEEDS time for this stuff? It’s on a DS! Got a break at work? Spank a loli! Have five minutes on the bus while getting to work? Spank a loli! Waiting for a movie to start at a theater? Spank a loli! Waiting for someone? Spank a loli! The possibilities are endless!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:24:51 PM by koolkody12 »

I guess the loli fans would.

Count me in

uh

wait i mean,

Count me in!

That girl has a "crotch bulge"

Quote from child enthusiasts.
Ahahahahahaha

Who in the world would play something like this in public?

Spanking anime. In public. Probably with the stilus, volume full blast!

Ahahahahahaha

Who in the world would play something like this in public?

Spanking anime. In public. Probably with the stilus, volume full blast!
People who can't get real research.

I guess the loli fans would.
I would say they are not "loli", since they are "demons" from the underworld. they just look it. That means that they could be over 9000 years old, for all you know.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:46:09 PM by XD! »

Who NEEDS time for this stuff? It’s on a DS! Got a break at work? Spank a loli! Have five minutes on the bus while getting to work? Spank a loli! Waiting for a movie to start at a theater? Spank a loli! Waiting for someone? Spank a loli! The possibilities are endless!

LOL. That is just so.....<insert any negative word here>.

hmm, interesting, more research games :D

I would have though Nintendo would try and stop something like this but I guess they are so desperate for 3rd party support they will take what they can get. XD

There was this game called "wii love" it sounded stupid to me.

I would have though Nintendo would try and stop something like this but I guess they are so desperate for 3rd party support they will take what they can get. XD
I think all they want is money, and boy is there allot of money to be potentially made when anime girls being spanked is involved.

Half of Japan is going to own this game probably

Edit: And tails also but in his case it's acceptable
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:42:54 PM by Muffinmix »

wtf this is some forgeted up game