Author Topic: prince of blockland or some pun like that  (Read 1521 times)

i was playing a second ago and noticed i could get a bit up the wall in the scooter, and was wondering if we can increase that and make wall walking
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 04:21:32 PM by thechaotic1 »

i was playing a second ago and noticed i could get a bit up the wall in the scooter, and was wondering if we can increase that and make wall walking
Jets + Running into wall =  Spiderman

What's the title have to do with this? Lol?

prince of persia, also, jets+wall=dead

I'm the Fresh Prince Of Blockland.

prince of persia, also, jets+wall=dead

Jets + wall - fall damage = Blockhead looking like idiot jetting up while facing the wall

exclude the random jet algorithms, i mean in a vehicle

Jets + wall - fall damage = Blockhead looking like idiot jetting up while facing the wall
  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHAAAAAAAAA

WOAH i lolled cause of how many times my friends do that and there LAGGY comp shows them running up the wall haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHAAAAAAAAA

That's called spam. A simple "lol" will sufice.

an answer would work too, im trying to figure out if its possible, if it is, i may make one, probably take a while though