Author Topic: What the forget happened to this forum?  (Read 6561 times)

i almost agree with this....ignore my avatar, i thought it would last

<----Don't look

Badspot needs to:
Delete all posts, except add-ons and stickies
Delete all members, clear the banlist, clear stats
Disable avatars, or make them preset (maybe)
Allow more people to moderate the forums, and not just the friends that kiss his ass or people who won't ban their friends and will ban their enemies (snot, reactor worker, maaaaaaaaaaybe otis)
Make stricter rules, and enforce them

Delete off topic
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:44:53 PM by Phone »

Lol it was f'ed up when I joined, over ran by noobs. And even though I joined more than 4 months ago people don't think I am a noob.

I think the rules are fine. It's just the idiots here.

Maybe 1 or 2 more moderators.

No, we just have a ton of idiots who don't know stuff, have any common sense and they don't listen to use when we say READ THE RULES AND LEARN2FORUM.

Badspot needs to:
Delete all posts, except add-ons and stickies
Delete all members, clear the banlist, clear stats
Disable avatars, or make them preset (maybe) Unless someone wants to make dozens of Blockland related avatars
Allow more people to moderate the forums, and not just the friends that kiss his ass or people who won't ban their friends and will ban their enemies (snot, reactor worker, maaaaaaaaaaybe otis)
Make stricter rules, and enforce them

Delete off topic
I don't take personal problems to work.

I kinda noticed this awhile back.

However whatever raped, up the fourms happened back in 2007 from the posts ive seen (before that time the fourms were generally nicer and had MUCH fewer idiots)

of course I joined this year, so all this I found by accident.

I don't take personal problems to work.
FINALLY! Someone who actually doesn't ban under influence of drama!

Its gone to stuff, yes, but I don't blame anyone but Badspot.
It's gone to stuff, yes, but I don't blame anyone but noobs...
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
NOFU.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
NOFU.

Why do people do that stuff?

So you have to click "Post" one more time; you're going to get that pissy about it?

I agree with nothing in this thread. No, seriously.

Sorry.

Oh, and I'll even reverse my previous stance on the Drama forums. I now acknowledge the necessity of having a special corner of the forums for you people to whine in.

I now acknowledge the necessity of having a special corner of the forums for you people to whine in.
Better than having it everywhere else.

Exactly. Under normal conditions I can't even see the Drama section, I'll probably post a tutorial so people can learn to filter out bits of the forums they don't like for themselves.

Exactly. Under normal conditions I can't even see the Drama section, I'll probably post a tutorial so people can learn to filter out bits of the forums they don't like for themselves.
I thought you already did.

Yeah, I learned more about how the system works though. It's based on the table position and not the actual url, so if you delete stuff while logged out, it might shift around when you log in if there are any hidden forums. There are a few other eccentricities too.