Are you right or left handed?

Right
67 (72%)
Left
10 (10.8%)
Ambidextrous
16 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Are you right or left handed?  (Read 4720 times)

Just a little poll.  I'm wondering how many other lefties there are out there...

Right. You lefties suck, always thinking your superior, blaming everything on us righties. You make me sick. I would spit at you if I could! |:<

Write with my Right
Sports with my Left
But I don't play sports anymore so I guess I'm right

I can write with both hands.
Eat with both hands.

Sports with left.
Throw with left.

Blah blah blah..

Add ambidextrous.
Added, I considered putting it on originally, but I'm a bit afraid that a bunch of people will chose it for the heck of it throwing off the poll, but added due to request.

Well, I write and do things like brush teeth with my left hand, but my right is dominant (for the most part). I don't know what I am, so I call myself ambidextrous :(

I switch up which hand I fap with

I write, brush teeth, etc with my right. Change hands for fapping, and jump off of my left leg.

My dad can do everything with both hands though, including writing, and there's barely any difference.

Im left handed
It is widely believed that there are slightly more left-handed boys with normally about 5 left-handed boys for every 4 left-handed girls. A study by Nigel Sadler of 3,000 schoolchildren in Waltham Forest, London recorded an even higher percentage of boys (11.6%) than girls (8.6%). Some research has linked left-handedness to the level of testosterone present in the womb before birth, which may explain the imbalance. Another suggestion (that girls tend to be more receptive to social mores and eager to conform, so may change to the hand of their peers) seems very unlikely, as we now know that handedness is not a matter of choice, but part of our physiological makeup.

- http://www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/

Well actually, it can be made into a matter of choice if you are forced to write with the other hand.

Well actually, it can be made into a matter of choice if you are forced to write with the other hand.
Than those left-handers are liars.