Pluto 2.0 - What you want?

Base with garages, towers ect.
279 (67.2%)
No, it's good. =)
101 (24.3%)
Never mind
35 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: Pluto map 2.0  (Read 48381 times)

No actaully scientists do call it the dwarf planet but techinicly they say its to small to be a planet.
Then that makes it too small to be a moon.....That makes it the DEATH STAR

your the one using caps every first letter of a word
Beat me to it

mutantz finally stoped porting or making maps lol

mutantz finally stoped porting or making maps lol
. . .
-20 Respect.

Does anyone here know that Pluto and other objects in space are called plutoids? I guess it's a dwarf planet also but it's actually a plutoid...

I think the moon gets a ground like The Planets map.

You don't know what Pluto is. Pluto is an asteroïd, and its an ice dwarf same with the moon Charon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pluto

Just to be a richard: it's not "the moon" Charon. It's the satellite Charon. The moon, or really Moon, is a noun. It's the name of our satellite.

Saying "the moon" Charon is incorrect.

There are only 8 planets you dumb ass mother forgeter.

Lol, I got banned for that. And it was you're fault. :D

didn't they just not so recently completely take Pluto off the planet list?

Just to be a richard: it's not "the moon" Charon. It's the satellite Charon. The moon, or really Moon, is a noun. It's the name of our satellite.

Saying "the moon" Charon is incorrect.

Lol, I got banned for that. And it was you're fault. :D

Hmm I noticed Wikipedia used the same term... odd, I've always known Moon to be a noun, perhaps because it's so commonly used the other way that it's been changed. Oh well, I take back what I said.

Then that makes it too small to be a moon.....That makes it the DEATH STAR

Somebody should make the DEATH STAR!!! That would PWN ANYOTHER MAP AND IT WOULD BLOW UP PLUTO!!!

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"

Omg i think i just pissed myself, lemme check, YUP. pluto is a dwarf planet, its not a regular planet because it doesn't meet the requirements. Learn your facts, i did in 6th grade. And yes whoever said it would cause a supernova, ur right. Lastly using the word "NOOB" is very, what's the word... oh yes childish. everybody is a new player sometime. jeez ur dumb comment made my day.

Jesus christ, Pluto-Not a star. It is too small to be considered an actual planet, although, it is a planet, with a moon almost as big as itself. Its moon is too small to be classified as a moon as well. End of loving story.
On topic:
I love the map, Pluto's my favorite planet, because even if it is a "dwarf" planet, it's still a planet. Like how Jupiter's the biggest planet, it's still a planet.

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"
WRONG twix is right, i think i should know i read alot of planet books. ITS A ASTEROID PLANET THING, they said its not a planet so now we only have 8 planets in our solar system :( unless that new one they found.

Jesus christ, Pluto-Not a star. It is too small to be considered an actual planet, although, it is a planet, with a moon almost as big as itself. Its moon is too small to be classified as a moon as well. End of loving story.
On topic:
I love the map, Pluto's my favorite planet, because even if it is a "dwarf" planet, it's still a planet. Like how Jupiter's the biggest planet, it's still a planet.
lol?

Im gonna release today or tommorow Map_Pluto 2.0.

I will add clouds above it :D