Pluto 2.0 - What you want?

Base with garages, towers ect.
279 (67.2%)
No, it's good. =)
101 (24.3%)
Never mind
35 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: Pluto map 2.0  (Read 47775 times)

what it is is a part of the Kyper belt  which has millions of plutos which makes pluto a part of the Kyper belt
That would be the Kuiper belt, and anything after Neptune is part of it. It's quite simple, Pluto is a solar satellite. It's not a planet, an asteroid, or anything else. Just a rock that floats around the sun and does not dominate its own orbit.

Pluto 2.0 - Released.

Added:

- Gravity (0.3)
- Earth FXSunLight
- Secret Earth model

You added gravity? Their wasn't gravity origionaly?? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GRAVITY ACTAULY IS????

That would be the Kuiper belt, and anything after Neptune is part of it. It's quite simple, Pluto is a solar satellite. It's not a planet, an asteroid, or anything else. Just a rock that floats around the sun and does not dominate its own orbit.
It is a dwarf planet. And if it is an asteroid why was it big enough to pull itself in a round shape? It has a determined orbit, also. Its orbit is "tilted". Pluto could have been an escaped moon from another planet, or escaped from the Kuiper belt, but if it did, it probably wouldn't be round seeing as the Kuiper belt is made of comets I belive.

If you studied pluto for a long time, you will realise its how it has a specified orbit, just a "tilted" one as I said before. You will also realise that the surface is quite round. Asteroids are rarely ever large enough to pull themself in a round shape like pluto.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 07:49:05 AM by Sankuro »

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"

NOOB.

* Sankuro facepalms

i like  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:s and  :panda: :panda: :panda:s and :nes: :nes: :nes:s  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:s 8-)

This is the surface of planet Pluto. It's an asteroïd, and it is not a planet since 2006. Enjoy! :cookie:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ilommw2r2m4

Added:

- Gravity (0.3)
- Earth added in background
- Secret Earth placed somewhere in the map ^^

Thanks to Riot for the stone texture. :D
NICE ONE :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i like  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:s and  :panda: :panda: :panda:s and :nes: :nes: :nes:s  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:s 8-)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:25:32 PM by CrazyGoodDude »

Pluto IS a bloody planet. I refuse to acknowledge and opposing arguements.

talk about a bump there buddy, almost a month old

awsome but i cant find seceret

Jannet is now labelled 'Dumbforget.'

Pluto is a astroid! GO BACK TO PLANET SCHOOL! (OR go to boarding school)

i crashed on pluto :O the pod isent amazing -.-

XD when you first said i crashed on pluto i thought your blockland shut down cause of it

Just to remind you that Pluto is no longer a dwarf planet it's a Plutoid(Not kidding)
You're stupid. It's both. All dwarf planets are also plutoids. Except the asteroid/dwarf planet Ceres.

NOOB.

do you know how long a star takes to burn out?and if it was,it would be about the size of saturn.
oh yeah,stars don't burn out,they explode!oh,how sillystupid of you!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 11:03:51 AM by MEEKL!!! »