Pluto 2.0 - What you want?

Base with garages, towers ect.
279 (67.2%)
No, it's good. =)
101 (24.3%)
Never mind
35 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: Pluto map 2.0  (Read 48426 times)

I think the moon gets a ground like The Planets map.

You don't know what Pluto is. Pluto is an asteroïd, and its an ice dwarf same with the moon Charon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pluto

Pluto is actually a dwarf planet because its too small to be a planet and it crosses neptunes orbit. The planetary rules say that a planet must have its own orbit but you can call it a distant asteroid.

Pluto is actually a dwarf planet because its too small to be a planet and it crosses neptunes orbit. The planetary rules say that a planet must have its own orbit but you can call it a distant asteroid.
second-largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System (after Eris)
I just realized how he didn't even read his own link.

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"

Wrong,  stars actually have no solid mass and it were to have burned out, the gases would have collapsed and condensed together forming a very dense ball of matter called a black hole, i am an amateur astronomer.

pluto is actually believed to be something called a planetismal, many pieces of matter bound together by gravity forming a large chunk of matter, sort of like an asteroid.  although it is not considered a planet now, planetismals often (but it wont hapen in our lifetime, or anyone you meets lifetime) grow into planets through a process called concentric layer where more and more masses build up and cause the planetismal to grow.  this is not to say that pluto will become a planet for sure because it may slowly break up after colliding with large masses.

Wrong,  stars actually have no solid mass and it were to have burned out, the gases would have collapsed and condensed together forming a very dense ball of matter called a black hole, i am an amateur astronomer.

Actualy all stars do not have to form a black hole. Some stars like our own do not have a big enough mass/ and or are to small and will not form black holes but will simply condense into a very small but dense white dwarf. Amateur...

And by the way, why does this map have a huge picture of the Andromeda Galaxy in the sky? It is literally light years away, it appears to be a bright star in the night sky, not a huge full picture.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:12:11 PM by Oasis »

oasis you are right, but we are both right in saying that pluto is not a star haha

They do actually say "pluto is just a rock mass"

I SAID JUST A ROCK MASS!

I really hate this map. Don't be offended but, the andromeda galaxy in the sky really is a pet peeve for me. Get rid of it in the next version. Like the gravity though...

PLUTO IS NOT A F'ING ROCK MASS!!!!!!! ITS A PLANET WITH A MAGNETIC FIELD AND GRAVITY NOOB!!!

I think the moon gets a ground like The Planets map.

You don't know what Pluto is. Pluto is an asteroïd, and its an ice dwarf same with the moon Charon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pluto
lol the picture on wiki looks like pluto is a disco ball

Pretty cool i'd give it a 8/10

This map seems pretty cool im gonna download it.

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"

...seriously? lol... when a star burns out it does not become solid. It forms an extremely dense sphere of gas.

Prove it wise guy

oyea, You Don't Need To Caps Every First Letter Of A Word

... he only capitalized like 5 words...

your the one using caps every first letter of a word

She is [trying] to act like him.