Pluto 2.0 - What you want?

Base with garages, towers ect.
279 (67.2%)
No, it's good. =)
101 (24.3%)
Never mind
35 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: Pluto map 2.0  (Read 48439 times)

i have no clue what im talking about
Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"
if pluto was a burnt out star we would all be inside a supernova explosion and we would all die

Pluto is a destroyed planet though.
WTF? Pluto Isnt destroyed. Who are you? even my 11 year old brother knows

Pluto≠planet. It was officially declassified early in 2006. Get with the times.

Pluto is now demoted to a asteroid.
your face is now demoted to ugly

'bout pluto: its not a burnt out star, its not an asteroid, its possible to be neptune's drifted moon, ITS A DWARF PLANET! end of stupidity!

edit: my bad, its either a dwarf planet (75% possible) or neptunes moon (25% possible)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:45:53 PM by block dude »

cant seem to downlod it here

put it in rtb like empire time

if pluto was a burnt out star we would all be inside a supernova explosion and we would all die
no,it would collapse into itself.not all stars go supernova,they have to be at least 100x the size of the sun,and that is possible,because betelgeuse(red star in orion) is over 200x the size of the sun.

no,it would collapse into itself.not all stars go supernova,they have to be at least 100x the size of the sun,and that is possible,because betelgeuse(red star in orion) is over 200x the size of the sun.
true fact^

^ Very True ^

>Noob<

On topic: You didnt do what we asked for...

and what is that mr? hmmm?

ITT: people who don't understand astronomy.

NOOB.

Pluto is a star, actually. A star that is "burnt out"
    ok i dont know how stupid you are but stars are made of this stuff called gas and pluto if you wana consider it a planet then the king of dwarf planets and if you dont then its just a astroid coverd in ice

By, Pluto is a magic place full of hobshlobs and mountain dwarfs that have underground cheese moo millers :3

ok i dont know how stupid you are but stars are made of this stuff called gas and pluto if you wana consider it a planet then the king of dwarf planets and if you dont then its just a astroid coverd in ice

Pluto is not an asteriod. It is most likely a chunk of space "junk" that was left over after the planets were formed. Also learn how to spell properly or get out.

I know this is late but.

No actaully scientists do call it the dwarf planet but techinicly they say its to small to be a planet.

That's what Dwarf Planet means.

"SMALL".

WOOT FIRST POST btw nce map thx ten cookies for you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
......get out noob...
good map, dling