Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 106025 times)

I hate witches, boomers and tanks. Hunters and smokers too.

Basically all of them, except the Horde, because they're too easy.

You didn't use it correctly with the sentence, bringing to question what I just stated.

That is, if you really understood its definition and usage.
To obtain or receive from a source.
2. To arrive at by reasoning; deduce or infer: derive a conclusion from facts.

I used it correctly, and I understand very well what it means. If I ask you where you derived something from, I'm asking you from what did you infer that from.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:31:52 PM by yuki »

I used it correctly, and I understand very well what it means. If I ask you where you derived something from, I'm asking you from which did you infer that from.
He didn't infer stuff because you said it plain as day.

/facepalm

If you didn't have the word already, it sounds like you're whining about how only children do that.

If you used already, that would mean all the children are already doing it, so thus it makes it seem like the jobs are filled.

One word can make a difference.

If you didn't have the word already, it sounds like you're whining about how only children do that.

If you used already, that would mean all the children are already doing it, so thus it makes it seem like the jobs are filled.

One word can make a difference.
I see. Anyway, it's the 2nd selection there.

I used it correctly, and I understand very well what it means. If I ask you where you derived something from, I'm asking you from which did you infer that from.
"From which did you infer that from?"

What the hell?

"From which did you infer that from?"

What the hell?
Oh wow, how did I miss that. How did anyone else miss that?

Muahahaha, I got the "Akimbo Assassin" achievement! >:)

Killed 2,002 infected in Dead Air.

Oh wow, how did I miss that. How did anyone else miss that?
Thanks for proving my point without me being here.

After about 30 hours of L4D i must say it's kinda repetitive and boring.

As people play more they like to "Experiment", in turn they do stupider stuff, care alot less and try and be the hero.

Knew this would happen... but iunno it's getting boring now.

Versus is incredibly boring if you're team sucks. It's never a close game, theres always one team winning by like 3000 points and the other has like 100.

After about 30 hours of L4D i must say it's kinda repetitive and boring.

As people play more they like to "Experiment", in turn they do stupider stuff, care alot less and try and be the hero.

Knew this would happen... but iunno it's getting boring now.

Versus is incredibly boring if you're team sucks. It's never a close game, theres always one team winning by like 3000 points and the other has like 100.
Sounds like you're playing on easy.

Turn the swarm up, do infinite panic, force a panic, and do it all on EXPERT mode.

This is officially called "loving Impossible mode."

Played everything on everything haven't beaten it yet etc.

But people just get careless now, they think they know everything so they run ahead and decide "heh, i can pump a few shotgun shells in that witch before she one hit kills me"

YA RIGHT.

^ the same thing with tanks. :(

^ the same thing with tanks. :(

... The worst are the people who decide forget my team i'm running.

UGHHHH