Author Topic: Another snake topic  (Read 6020 times)

lolwtf Spation.
I was trying to think of a really complicated way of going from 24 to 6 by using related numbers, but I could only think of 24/4.

He forgot a plus between the 2 and the 4.

Yay for not circumcised. procrastination is just that much better.

He forgot a plus between the 2 and the 4.
Yeah but that's not complicated.

i'm only half circumsized

looks nicer, i can masturbate without lube, and still have better-than-full-circumsized love

my mom was a loving genius

Thus you can last longer in bed and please the lady. :cookieMonster:
Plus it's easier to clean and looks better.
I don't know how anyone knows it's easier to clean, unless they wash snakees for a living. Do you wash snakees Vertzer?

And cutting off the nerves makes love less pleasurable. Nerves transmit feelings to your brain if you didn't know that.

Looking better is a matter of personal opinion. Most women I have asked(great ice breaker!) have said they prefer uncircumcised wang in their craw.

Some facts about circumcision are that it removes nerves, hardens the once protected snake skin, and often leaves a visible scar.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:28:37 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Yet again, Otis needs to read.

Yes, it makes love less pleasurable for you because you don't feel as much, and when you don't feel as much it takes you longer to come to the point of ejaculation, thus lasting longer in bed and being able to please your partner because you don't end in 2 minutes.
HMK?

Yet again, Otis needs to read.

Yes, it makes love less pleasurable for you because you don't feel as much, and when you don't feel as much it takes you longer to come to the point of ejaculation, thus lasting longer in bed and being able to please your partner because you don't end in 2 minutes.
HMK?

You greatly over exaggerate how much faster you are ejaculating. If you interject that fast you just have an oversensitive snake and suffer from premature ejaculation.

(I'm assuming you're circumcised since you're defending it.)

How would you even know? You're circumcised. Unless you're getting your "facts" from a support forum for people with pe.

Circumcision only became popular in America because of quack doctors promoting its "benefits" in the 1940s and 50s. Circumcision is not popular in most western nations except the United States. Even then, it has seen declining popularity over the last couple of decades.

The foreskin only looks weird when your snake is flaccid, it looks perfectly fine when erect. And really, what the forget do you do with a flaccid snake besides urinate?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:42:10 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

This was a horrible topic to read while eating.

Circ'd without the balls to ask why. :(

This was a horrible topic to read while eating.

Circ'd without the balls to ask why. :(
Because your parents are fools!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you even know? You're circumcised. Unless you're getting your "facts" from a support forum for people with pe.
Because it makes sense. The less you feel the slower it will take to interject. And obviously I was exaggerating.

Having no Fore skin is  a bonus..but not all the time..
it can be a pain somthimes.

Because your parents are fools!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, pretty much. Spenny and I are brothers, so therefore I'm assuming we were circumcised for the same reason. My mom once felt the urge to tell me why...

Apparently it's (1) easier to clean [I guess that she, at one time, washed snakees for a living], and (2), well, that's all I can remember. I try to push most of the conversations I have with my mom out of my brain. Always awkward.

But from what Otis is saying, it seems like taking care of a snake with a foreskin is not a whole lot of effort, just one more place to soap up in the shower.