Author Topic: Another snake topic  (Read 6018 times)

nay.

sadly my snake is mutliated

Uh I don't think mine is circumsized...? Do you have any foreskin if it's circumsized? Lol I'm dumb on the whole "LEMME SEE IF YO snake IS CIRCUMSIZED" thing :D

Uh I don't think mine is circumsized...? Do you have any foreskin if it's circumsized? Lol I'm dumb on the whole "LEMME SEE IF YO snake IS CIRCUMSIZED" thing :D
Circumcised means your foreskin has been removed.

Thought so, it's a no then.

i'm only half circumsized

looks nicer, i can masturbate without lube, and still have better-than-full-circumsized love

my mom was a loving genius
I'm circumcised, and can without any as well. :P

I can smack off without any type of lube.

I would go with yay, because foreskin actually protects the urethra from getting too hot, too quickly ending in a premature ejaculation. Plus, a lewinsky is better with skin.

Though,
sadly I am circumcised.

Christianity: The holy act of using sharp pointy pieces of metal on your wang.

The forget are you talking about?

Are you thinking about Jews? Cause that was like there sign or covenant with god or something.

Yeah, the only thing in life is love, totally.  I am circumsized, and I don't really care, at all.  Get lives people, we're just nerds on a LEGO game, we'll never get love anyways.  :cookieMonster:

Speak for yourself.  :cookieMonster:

Nah it doesn't really matter. Were all the same on the inside, except for you marcem. No one loves you I joke I joke

:D

Nah it doesn't really matter. Were all the same on the inside, except for you marcem. No one loves you I joke I joke

It's true! :D  :cookieMonster:

As I read this entire thread I eat my breakfast, doesn't bother me one bit. We used to talk about masturbating in t3h high schoolz years. But one thing I know about being circumcised is that its unnatural, we where given snake skin for a damn reason and I'd rather have it then loose it for some "Bright American Idea" that says its a good thing.

1 Person does <3not

Seriously, this topic is handicapped.