Author Topic: Team Death Match  (Read 1295 times)

Who going to post TDM becouse it's boored whiout it and Blockland isn't Blockland whitout Team Death Match so please someone make it

[Real Neo]
ID:3987

O yea and post the RA please one more time (I love that gun)

here's rykuta's tdm mod and capture the knife http://theforums.mioforo.com/tdm-mod-vt44.html
Rykuta's a friend and he stole the (Broken) code.

Why is everyone against this? I want teams back. Whether or not it's Space Guy's version ported doesn't matter to me. Someone remake it.

Why is everyone against this? I want teams back. Whether or not it's Space Guy's version ported doesn't matter to me. Someone remake it.
I'm against people badly porting it. So far, nobody has managed to do it correctly. Therefore they've all been failed.

I'm against people badly porting it. So far, nobody has managed to do it correctly. Therefore they've all been failed.
I hear JayDee has been working on it?

Still currently has some problems. He's been sending it to me to check over.

It appears to be a continued version of the failed port by 2yu[numbers], though...

I really wish someone would just make a few events that would make it possible.

It appears to be a continued version of the failed port by 2yu[numbers], though...

I already said I was not sure whether I used somebody's port or something. All I did was to completely remove all the junk that Rykuta added in the TDM, and restoring TDM's original features.

So far, The only current issues left are the CI TeamKill bug and the wrenchColorMatch function not working properly. I am working on it.

EDIT: I will make a new port from the original TDMv.4.1a I have it anyway.

I really wish someone would just make a few events that would make it possible.
Yuki did.

Yuki used standard events to make a decent rendition of team deathmatch.

like u said before can u just get ur's again or was it ported and u cant re-post it on ur webpage again like old times :D u had good ones  :cookieMonster:

P.S. srry for double post.. didn't mean to..

Yuki just used team uniforms :)