Author Topic: Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer won't work for me, I'm runnign it on Vista quad core  (Read 2041 times)

I just got CoD4 and multiplayer won't work so anyone know how to fix it?

Sure your firewall isnt blocking the network connection?

Sure your firewall isnt blocking the network connection?

Ill try that, I dunno says nothing about firewall
EDIT: Nope didn't work

Your antivirus program may stop you from connecting

yah either some manual update you might need for the game, or im guessing firewall and anti virus issues lol.
COD4 multiplayer is so fun.

the saw + man hiding behind wall = what wall?

You probably have to update it because most/all of the servers are probably running a newer version then you.

You should blame it on Vista and tell all your friends you lie story. Nothing better than reinforcing the bandwagon!

At first people who started playing cod4 said that halo was overrated, but now cod4 is too. When games are good, they become bandwagons :/

Battlefield's the good stuff. :D

It sucks, don't bother.

Played it for 10 minutes and un-installed it, so lame it brings nothing new just WW2 Guns and Models.

Nice job insualting it on how CoD started out, also, play the new Battlefields, they're modern war.

Well excuse me for liking modern warfare games. (And some of teh gusn in CoD4 don't exist so bleh bleh [ie M16A4])
Oh and btw, i manually updated to 1.7 does it go past that?
EDIT: Also it might be taht I was using a fake IP address to hack into japanese servers taht was IP banned teh next day (this caused soldier front and combat arms not work)
DOUBLE EDIT YAY: Nope it wasn't the fake IP
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 05:29:24 PM by Shadow Ninja »

(And some of teh gusn in CoD4 don't exist so bleh bleh [ie M16A4])

hahahahahahaha.