Poll

Would you want maxis to redo Spore for a more "sciency version"?

Yes, there is no question that they should.
25 (67.6%)
No, Spore is perfect how it is.
4 (10.8%)
They should do an expansion pack or something that makes it a little like the demo'd spore, but not entirely.
8 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Why Spore sucks  (Read 5708 times)

Video from 2005.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA

Just to show how much Chris Hecker ruined the game.
Around 10:00, you can see that the speed and the way the creature walks all depends on his weight and placements of body parts. The head even wobbles from side to side due to being too heavy. Sadly that is no longer there. :(
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 09:03:53 PM by Vertzer »

YESYESYES

I was looking for the old videos :D

Man... i just played spore and all i have to say is holy crap.... it's so braindead easy... it's not even fun it's so basic..

I really get upset and think that the chris hecker should lose his entire career and be forced to live on the street. He took a game that had potential to be the greatest and drove it into the ground

Coincedence with Faith in Mirror's Edge and this?  I guess she was named for a reason, making people have a little more faith in EA?
Umm...what?

They need to make a SPORE II, with everything that the original promised.

And I loving swear, if Chris forgeter forgets it up again, I will get pissed. EA is nothing but a bunch of loving dipstuffs who think throwing limited installations and impractical anti-pirating techniques at games will make it good.

I knew Spore was overhyped, I stayed away from it.

My contribution to the gaming industry is to not buy stuffty games.

Will Wright is cool.
Chris Hecker's head should be put on a pike and paraded around the world.

Ugh, if only i had the Email Maxis uses, i'd be asking them if the prototype still exists with them, if so, then i swear i'd do anything to leak it.