Author Topic: Bullstuff from FOX  (Read 2852 times)

"King of the Hill" is over the hill at Fox, which is canceling the long-running animated comedy.

Final episodes of the half-hour series, now in its 13th year, likely will air during the 2009-10 season, Fox said Friday. The network recently ordered 13 new episodes, and animated series have a long production schedule.

Seeing as King of the Hill isn't making much revenue for the broadcasting company,
The picture is brighter for another Sunday night animated show on Fox, "American Dad," which was renewed for its fifth season. It has posted single-digit ratings gains among advertiser-favored young adult viewers and total viewers.

Seriously, WTF?

King of the Hill was never good. It just looked better in recent years because shows like The Simpsons started to really suck.

King of the Hill was never good. It just looked better in recent years because shows like The Simpsons started to really suck.

That is a valid statement although, American Dad never really hit it on the ball either. AD is somewhat like Seth MacFarlane's attempt to combine comedic material from his other shows into one show. It's somewhat like the same stuff from Family Guy, just a different show with a different purpose and characters.

I like King of the Hill. :(

Every FOX show is starting to suck now. Family Guy is running out of material, Simpsons is just news with lame jokes, King of the Hill is...something, American Dad sucked after the 3rd-ish season.

Every FOX show is starting to suck now. Family Guy is running out of material, Simpsons is just news with lame jokes, King of the Hill is...something, American Dad sucked after the 3rd-ish season.
Family Guy = American Dad

American Dad = Family guy but actually with a story and not just "This is just like the time that..." and then a clip every 5 seconds.

American dad = fail

Family guy = fail

King of the hill = Kind of fail. But Hank is still hilarious.

Simpsons = used to be good.

Futurama = Epic win. Fox was a loving handicapped monkey and canceled it.

I got propane in my urethra.

South Park beats them all

I got propane in my narrow urethra.

South Park beats them all
South Park actually has some good comedy in it, and Cartmen is just amazing. :cookieMonster:

The best thing about south park is that it can go on forever, because there will always be something on earth to mock.