Author Topic: Osht, I think my house is haunted...  (Read 12952 times)

Let me tell you what it looks like. it looks like a man, with a jacket, it also looks like it's made of small shadows. by the way, the jacket is unzipped and trailed behind him when he ran.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:10:52 AM by Sixtyfootmidget »

You should say "forget you ghost!".

You should say "forget you ghost!".

then i'll get my head slammed through the wall like my brother... or worse

then i'll get my head slammed through the wall like my brother... or worse
Do it now.

Lol no. also there was a guy (first time i saw a ghost) and he was cutting some hedges, but when we drove close, he was gone! i didn't look away for a second.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:17:24 AM by Sixtyfootmidget »

Wow i never realized how bad drugs were.

If it becomes a problem, call a priest. Heck, all you really need to do is put a cross or something like that in the room.

Okay, from what you've said Mr Doorman ( :D ), this ghost is really just a normal ghost that wants to be alone and doesn't really mind you, your pets or talking a little.

Basic facts:
-Don't bug it every while. The ghost/soul will get pissed.
-Try to ask why is it a ghost, because more likely ghosts exist because of some way they died or something in their lives made them stay in the physical world instead of going to heaven/hell.
-If the ghost/soul is trapped in some way in the physical world, ask it if he/she would like help to get to heaven (Because staying on the physical world is pretty much like being stranded on an island.)
-If he/she would like to get help into heaven, contact a priest.
-To even help the ghost better, ask what church he wants.

Also, you may want to leave taperecorders on around the house when your away or something, because they can record things we can't hear. Also, video cameras can catch things we can't see. Obviously, you should know these two by sense.

My family have had a bad history with ghosts. my grandparents owned a hotel that in one room, the door would close randomly, and the bed would unmake itself. Int he same room, if you tried sleeping there you got a horrific feeling. no one ever lasted the night. Also, in my grandparents old house, at night you would hear the fount door opening and closing. But no one ever opened or closed it.

get a Portagust-5000, turn off all the lights, and from time to time, yell out MAAAARIOOOO

honestly, get any religious symbol, and keep it close to you

don't play any hardcore songs outloud

stay out of the dark; turn on all the lights

stay out of the basement and/or attic

help it cross over to the other side

Wow did not know this be so serious. I know you probably think this is a ghost but I am just going to throw it out there and say I had a big sister growing up and this sounds like some of the mean things she did to me. Like one time I made these little ginger bread dudes out of paper and the next day it was moved and there had been a note next to it. This continued for a while until my mom finally made my sister tell me it was her. But I dont know I honestly dont really believe in ghost really cause as some of you might know I have a religion but alot of old houses have problems with that kind of stuff. Like the door could have kept coming open maybe a window was open perhaps and the lamp coming on and off maybe a bad lamp or switch.

Call TAPS. No, really. If this continues, a TAPS squad should be able to help.

Call TAPS. No, really. If this continues, a TAPS squad should be able to help.
What's TAPS?