Author Topic: Osht, I think my house is haunted...  (Read 12953 times)

What's TAPS?
The Atlantic Paranormal Society.

Most known for the founders Jason and grant, and their show on Sci-Fi: "Ghost Hunters".

The Atlantic Paranormal Society.

Most known for the founders Jason and grant, and their show on Sci-Fi: "Ghost Hunters".
Ah. Thing is, I actually live in Newfoundland.

Well, it seems now that it go "inactive" during the day. The door still opens but the light is off. I will talk to it tommarrow, because I have thing to do today.

Unplug the light, lock the door? See what happens?

ask it to help with your math homework

^^^^
Lol'd.

Ontopic: Doorman, Tomorrow when its night, go to the greenhouse. First ask if you are bothering him/her, If you are, Leave. If you're not, stay and ask some questions. I would start of asking if you can ask some questions. Then ask some basic questions, like... "Why are you here?" or, "Can I help with something?".
Thats all I have for now o:

Unplug the light and see what happens before you confirm that your house is hanted. If it still turns on, reffer to the above post.

^^^^
Lol'd.

Ontopic: Doorman, Tomorrow when its night, go to the greenhouse. First ask if you are bothering him/her, If you are, Leave. If you're not, stay and ask some questions. I would start of asking if you can ask some questions. Then ask some basic questions, like... "Why are you here?" or, "Can I help with something?".
Thats all I have for now o:
Wouldn't you need sound recording equipment to pick it up?

He already made a system of saying yes or no.
Yes - Flicker the lights
No - make a noise

Now he can just ask yes/no questions.

Ask him if he plays TF2 with Riddler :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 02:32:14 PM by Aphtonites »

Yeah, saying something helps. Say something about the electrical bill? :cookieMonster:
No really, getting a ghost pissed can be the last thing you ever do.

ask him if you can take a picture and if he says yes, post it on here. I would love having a ghost as a friend, If someone fucks with me...... lol

Ok, if you are reading this, stay the forget away from my quote bar unless its relevant.  When your home alone, try walking through your house with a tape recorder or a camera, just take pictures and record whatever, then post it here so we can creep ourselves out with a real ghost story.  Or when noone is around the house, just leave a tape recorder somewhere.

Edit: the guy below me is right, they can do weird things to you if you are possessed, do not provoke anger.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 05:25:44 PM by thebrickman »

DO NOT provoke the spirit's anger! I could possess your body in the purpose to do unmentionable things in your bathroom... 

One word:

EXORCISM

..On your house.

Or, there is an alternative.

Leave a plate full of  :cookie:'s in the room, and say "These are for you,
I just want to see if we're cool or not. If you don't like them just leave
them there or something, and I'll make you something else tomorrow."

IDK, say something like that
My motto would normally be "If you can't beat 'em, blow them straight to hell!"
In this case it's "If you can't Beat 'em, give them a plate of Cookies and run like
hell!!"