Poll

Be Honest. Also this is not prescription drugs

Yes I have done drugs
No I have not done drugs
I thought about doing drugs
I never will do drugs

Author Topic: Have you ever done drugs?  (Read 6388 times)

i have gotten high before but i dont like to ofeten cus i get realy pissed of after
weed is illegal because cigarette companies payed off the government
pot actualy lightly coats your lungs preventings cancer

No, I have never done drugs and I never intend to.

To be honest, I'm not going to smoke either, the only thing I will probably do is drink alcohol, but not excessively of course. Celebrations and such, a glass of wine maybe.

No Drugs
No Alcohol
No Smoking
The works :D

Well, I'm LDS (Mormon) - no, we're not forced to do what our church wants us to. It just makes sense to not do these things.

off topic: good to see another Member on blockland. :D

on topic: Never have, never will.

MKAY KIDS THIS IS A SERIOUS THING DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS MKAY, YOU CANT GO AROUND AND AND BE DOIN THIS STUFF MKAY KIDS?

pot actualy lightly coats your lungs preventings cancer
What other effects does it have?

DRUGS R BAHD

People who use drugs, always seem so wierd, like theyre in their own little world. there are alot of kids at my school that smoke marijuana that are like that, but looking at them, i dont wanna be like them.
P.S.- Drugs are handicapped.

who at our school? chris brown? >:D verily.

pot actualy isnt a drug... its an herb drugs are manufactured

DON'T DO DRUGS, GIVE HUGS! Go suck a richard

I have done drugs :D  perscription lolz

No not any bad ones :D, btw it's red ribbon week at my school

i was hooked on good ol fashioned flunitrazepam
:D

only losers do pot. its like the gayest high ive ever seen. idiots just sit around and stare at each other.
drugs are spose to be fun. potheads just have no interests other then getting excited about the next time they get some weed.

pot is like an enhancer of everything, music sounds better, jokes are funnier, food tastes better. i don't see how this is not fun.