3 (3.1%)
yes
7 (7.3%)
burn in hell
14 (14.6%)
Yiff in hell furcigarette
54 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: About people hating me  (Read 6107 times)

Yes, because having an interest (and not even loveually most of the time) in animals determines that you like other people of the same gender.
When they're furries it does.

start a forest fire and burn down with it furcigarette

start a forest fire and burn down with it furcigarette
Or he could just go to Hell with all the other rapists, murderers, loveual deviants, liars, etc.

Why should the forest suffer for him?

Atleast he came up with something different to blindly discriminate him, unlike 80% of the blind handicaps who discriminate against him.

Atleast he came up with something different to blindly discriminate him, unlike 80% of the blind handicaps who discriminate against him.
What? Quotes next time because I don't know what post you're referring to.

Or he could just go to Hell with all the other rapists, murderers, loveual deviants, liars, etc.

Why should the forest suffer for him?
Rapist not realy, murderer almost i have to kill this kid for loving with my girlfriend loveual deviant yes, and liar... sometimes
i thought of a good comeback that would end this it wasnt realy a comeback but it was something more inteligent than i usualy think of at any rate
I do believe i have overreacted somewhat so im going to change my avatar if that is desired, stop talking about being a furry and just kill that kid in my weights class

Yiff in hell furcigarette

Atleast i have good reasons for hate against people

(and not even loveually most of the time)
Are you an idiot or was that a joke?