Author Topic: Deletion Bricks  (Read 1716 times)

:D Ok so I was in my server looking for something to load when I decided to brush the dust off an old save I had. Anyway, I went in but one guy had SPAMMED and I couldnt clear his bricks because this was saved from V8. So while I was taking 20 minutes out of my time to clear spam, I was thinking (this is the important part):

What if there was a set of bricks that showed up in the brick selector menu and created ghost bricks just like regular bricks, but when you placed it (enter button), instead of MAKING a brick where the ghost was, it would DESTROY all the bricks that took up space inside the ghost brick! It would clear all the annoying 1x1x.3 bricks that people LOVE to put ALL OVER THE PLACE and would even get rid of stacks of bricks because as we all know, if the base brick is destroyed, the rest follow!

This could come in 6x6, 8x8, 16x16, 16x32, 32x32, 48x48, and the all powerfull 64x64.

These didn't have to be just baseplates. They could also be ?x?x1 or the sick-awesome cubes that we have come to know and love.

Please consider this. I'm no script master but all you SHOULD have to do is mix the wand scipt with the ghost brick script and BAM you should be good to go, but I don't think it's that simple. It almost never is.

Please do as I would REALLY love to have this. I'm not a noob so I won't pass out tons of cookies unless you want them so please just do this so I can stop complaining to you people. I mean really, a majority of you probably stopped reading once i said "I'm no script master but..." so please do us all a favor and MAKE ME SHUT UP! I talk too much. This is true. But it makes me feel less lonely.

PS: I solute anyone who can find the smiley face hidden in this post.

(this is the important part):
I win:D

Actually this is very possible. I'll look into this.

:D Ok so I was in my server
Also, I'm pretty sure this is possible with a container search or something similar. (For all the non-scripters, that's a function.)

:D Ok so I was in my server looking for something to load when I decided to brush the dust off an old save I had. Anyway, I went in but one guy had SPAMMED and I couldnt clear his bricks because this was saved from V8. So while I was taking 20 minutes out of my time to clear spam, I was thinking (this is the important part):

PS: I solute anyone who can find the smiley face hidden in this post.

Owned.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is possible with a container search or something similar. (For all the non-scripters, that's a function.)

Yeah. Then you just make it check if they're an admin, if yes, killbrick(); em.

Yeah. Then you just make it check if they're an admin, if yes, killbrick(); em.
Right. Then someone make it.
*two weeks later*

Anyone make it yet?

Didn't somebody already suggest a bulldoser a few posts back? Does about the same thing...

Bump

Someone make this please

I need

I'll add it to my todo list.
*makes todo list from so many unfufilled GOOD requests*

Right. Then someone make it.
*two weeks later*

Anyone make it yet?
Lmao this is accurate

That sounds like, so freaking awesome!

and btw..

I'm not a noob so I won't pass out tons of cookies.
and yet....
I solute anyone who can find the smiley face hidden in this post.

Lmao this is accurate
By the way I forgot to mention that I'm unreliable.