Author Topic: 1/4 of the house lost power  (Read 1960 times)

Hmm.. What should I do now? This part of the house includes, one of my routers and my bedroom.

Fuse blow?

Or check your circuit breakers.

A bullet in the head.

Fuse blow?

Or check your circuit breakers.

That's what I'm thinking. It happened before, but I don't own the house, I apparently rent. I'm not sure how to work circuit breakers either.

That's what I'm thinking. It happened before, but I don't own the house, I apparently rent. I'm not sure how to work circuit breakers either.
You flip a switch.

I don't really care how to fix it, I'm just asking on what to do.

This happened to me the other night, it was
about 12 or so, came down to my room, turned
on the light and everything in just my room lost power.
Odd.

This happened to me the other night, it was
about 12 or so, came down to my room, turned
on the light and everything in just my room lost power.
Odd.

Osht it's traveling.

OK, get a screwdriver(Phillips or flat blade, look first) and make sure all the wires are tight on the breakers. DOn't bother turning off the main power feed, the screws aren't connected and you might mess more stuff up.

I spent two years in a vocational school for electricity and basic electronics. I can walk you through this.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 11:31:27 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

OK, get a screwdriver(Phillips or flat blade, look first) and make sure all the wires are tight on the breakers. DOn't bother turning off the main power feed, the screws aren't connected and you might mess more stuff up.

I spent two years in a vocational school for electricity and basic electronics. I can walk you through this.

Hahahaha

lolhai.
No.

Ahahah, yes.