Poll

Should I release the pack without the buildables and make them in another version?

Yes
8 (53.3%)
No
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Pack  (Read 35232 times)

Medic is too.
Yay! This is really gonna be one of my favorite add-ons! (you are releasing it after it's done, right? :P) :cookieMonster:

Can you at least release stuff you have done?

By class, too.

Can you at least release stuff you have done?

By class, too.
No, not yet! Dun ruin teh awesumznis yet D:

No, the fact that I'm not releasing it till it's done is what keeps this mod alive.

No, the fact that I'm not releasing it till it's done is what keeps this mod alive.
Yay :D

Uhm maybe a stupid question (i don't know anything about the moddeling and scripting yet..) but aren't the fists the easiest weapon? Or am i completely wrong about that?

ok..Sorry then, and thanks for the time to answer  :cookieMonster:

Yay this is almost done, good job everyone!

Yay this is almost done, good job everyone!
Everyone? Racer that i know of, is the only one working on this mod, correct me if i'm wrong though

I have done most of the work, Lance did 1 or 2 of the models, Trigun helped with some coding, and Destiny made the Spykit code.

Almost, i should finish all the Melee weapons today, the i just have to make the spy cloak, make some playertypes, and try to finish the Buildables. But i may end up releasing it without the buildables, and then making them in a later update to the pack.