Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE  (Read 7838 times)

Mabiongi style fighting + phantasy star online =

The game is set in Japan and is essentially between Shin Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei 2. In the game, Tokyo was destroyed in 202X and the survivors began construction of a massive tower, Shinjuku Babel. In this post-apocalyptic world, demonic forces run rampant and it is the player's job to defeat them.

Convince, seduce, and intimidate Demons to fight along your side in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. Fuse Demons together and create new breeds! Use your Demons as mounts to travel the world of Imagine Online. Discover all 200 of them!

Players:
  • Vanquish (Tails) level 6
  • CCyay (CC) level 5
  • ??? (orange wolf) level ?
  • ??? (Hifin) level ?

http://megaten.aeriagames.com/
(download = 1.3gb)

Problems (This game has tem):
The game has a problem with vista at the moment, And the patcher also has a problem

• I get an error on the patcher (missing file, Mismatch, etc etc)
Use the manual patch
http://www.filefront.com/14012463/megaten-patch.zip/ then
http://download.aeriagames.com/files/clients/Patch_from_1.230U_to_1.232U.zip

• I can't create a character (vista + win 7)
set the compatibility mode for the ImagineClient to Windows 98, and the patcher to Windows 2000 and right click on the client, run as administrator, and the problem is solved. Once you have made the character you can turn compatibility off.

• I'm cool and i think 1024 is too small.
In your install directory you will now find a file called OutsideOption.txt
change -ResolutionX & ResolutionY to the size you want
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 03:19:04 PM by tails »

Looks pretty interesting.

Is that Apsaras person naked or something? o.o

And why is she looking to betray you?

Is that Apsaras person naked or something? o.o

And why is she looking to betray you?
1. no, leotard
2. she hates me :(

STOP! Pay the fine or face the law!

Mabiongi style fighting + phantasy star online =
Clearly impossible. :P

I has it, I just finished the virtual battle training thingamajig.  I need to do some quest to get a demon pixie thing now.

I has it, I just finished the virtual battle training thingamajig.  I need to do some quest to get a demon pixie thing now.
So, is it any good?

another aeria game? most of their games are generic mmos...all the ones ive tried at least, i tried last chaos and shaya, but sucked imo...This looks awesome though...looks so modern actually, even the symbols at the bottom, and thje buildings and the clothes... actually might have something to it

another aeria game? most of their games are generic mmos...all the ones ive tried at least, i tried last chaos and shaya, but sucked imo...This looks awesome though...looks so modern actually, even the symbols at the bottom, and thje buildings and the clothes... actually might have something to it
Its becuase if they do not, Atlus will be on their asses. I mean, they gave them the call to let them make their MMO for one of their of course it is not going to be stuff...

Unless they make a cash shop.

Meh I'll still play the forget out of SMT Persona 4 when it comes out regardless of whatever else Atlus are up to.