Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 175871 times)

people on knife dms that get mad make stupid excuses

implying it's an excuse

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:34:50 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Fake.Probably fake.

I dont understand why people are lying, it's really stupid, it's like you're trying to stand out in a crowd or something.

It was not fake.

EDIT: If i was trying to stand out i would put stuff grammar like all the rest and actually make it funny.

I don't understand how your perspective allows you to know exactly what other people have seen
I just think they're trying to be funny, and people can't be possibly that stupid to ask how to build a wall or not know how to build. I mean honestly, think about it, it's ridiculous.

I know that plenty of people have no idea what they're doing when they first come to Blockland
I really didn't know how to build stuff for a month or so, playing sporadically

I really didn't know how to build stuff for a month or so, playing sporadically
Oh, wow. You left me jaw-dropped, one month? Hell, I was building a town my first day.

Im not lying :/
Haha, alright, tough to believe but it's possible. Just like the that one default church case.

I just think they're trying to be funny, and people can't be possibly that stupid to ask how to build a wall or not know how to build. I mean honestly, think about it, it's ridiculous.
As i said, if i was trying to be funny i would've tried to make it funny. And as i said as well, mine was not fake, he was really new and was actually my friend in really life. (And he was not joking)

EDIT: He was new to building, because he never builds. Ever.

I remember one instance of me hosting a dead server. Then some guy joined, said "ROBOTIC PENAL REPLICATION" and left.

"HAO DU U BELD?!?!?!!?!"

Right from my signature.

"Can you turn the timescale up so I can load faster?"

Now I remember why I stopped hosting.

"Can you turn the timescale up so I can load faster?"

Now I remember why I stopped hosting.
OH GOD
My sides.