Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176320 times)

Quote from: Watcher in the Mist

That's the stupidest thing. I think it's enough said

"What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words."

"What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words."

Target acquired: Snow2. Fire the Condescending Troll Cannon.

I wasnt saying, i was quoting you schmuck.

Someone said this to me on omegle before.

Then I said something funny and he laughed.

Idiot.

gorilla warfare

the correct term is 'guerrilla warfare'
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:54:26 PM by Counter98 »

the correct term is 'troll'

-snip-

Oh god lol.

"you can trust me so maek me admin douche."
-Nincompoop