Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176306 times)

please let this thread die.

wise words by someone who bumps topics

What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?

Wow this thread is close to 4 years old. L:D

"What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words."

If he was, would he even be playing BL????

What do you think add-ons are for? What do you think maps are for? What do you think gamemodes are for? To recreate other games. If your gonna go and talk stuff about people just trying to have fun and make a server based on another game, then you can just go forget yourself.

From kewl kid 1:

I went on his server and it was us vs. russia.
I clicked it to see, and he said it was a war between us and ussr during the cold war in a Russian city. I asked him when this occurred, and he said the cold war. I told him that the cold war was COLD, and no shots were fired between US and Russia. It was a race for Arms, Space, and Captitalism vs. Communism. I then sent him a link to a website about the Cold war, and how it was never hot between US and Russia.
He said "no i looked it up. google what countries were in the cold war"
Then he proceeded to claim that: "he was in college, so he would know"
The arguement continued, and finnally he threatened to ban me, so I said, "You must be 6 years old to not admit I am right and you are wrong."

So he banned me. Reason: "no i am 14"

*Doh* He obviously didnt even pass through 8th grade yet, because 8th Grade History talks about this (Where I live anyway)

If he was, would he even be playing BL????

Lol that's a copypaste from 4chan

>says he was in college
>says he's 14

make your aliases up better kid

(Forgot the name):I know Badspot and if you dont stop im gonna get him to ban you
Me: Whats his name?
(Forgot the name):Hes my Brother
Me: Whats his name.
(Forgot the name):Eric Heartman

Heres another.
So I was at a Clan server...
And this guy who hated the Clan for no reason was all like
"Im gunna hack you!"
"This clan sux"
"They banned me"
Because we locked him in a Box.
Then the Host gave him admin and...