Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176280 times)

damn, i said 3okers iment 30kers lol

well you're a pretty high id yourself
so? atleast i talk free about my ID

saying people are bad because of their id is like being a tribal. 30ks aren't even that new lol.

saying people are bad because of their id is like being a tribal. 30ks aren't even that new lol.
True, True

You're an idiot. And it has nothing to do with your ID.

"No Swearing Allowed"

I mean really?Everyone swears and sometimes people don't even notice.

"No Swearing Allowed"
It's funny because a few years ago I was like that.  I was banning people for swearing. 
Those were dark times. 

Bump
-snip-
1. It's not a real bump if you're contributing to the thread.
2. My ID is 30051 and I'm not that big of a noob. I consistently out-gun people in DMs, TDMs, and the like, cause I had the demo for a year or two and spent a lot of that time honing my aim. The fact that I DLed Bot Events in the demo helped me learn to hit moving targets too.

1. It's not a real bump if you're contributing to the thread.
2. My ID is 30051 and I'm not that big of a noob. I consistently out-gun people in DMs, TDMs, and the like, cause I had the demo for a year or two and spent a lot of that time honing my aim. The fact that I DLed Bot Events in the demo helped me learn to hit moving targets too.
If you think I am showing off, I am not, I just found it funny he was threatening to ban me for killing in a TDM.

Wasn't an admin on that server, lol.

AND A SHOUT OUT TO DARKNESS WOO

There could be a problem considering more players  meaning the computer screen not be long enough to handle the amount of numbers.

A long time ago some guy came to my server and started spamming 1x1 red blocks
I gave him a warning and deleted his bricks. He then proceeded to explain to me how his father was in the army and he could call an airstrike on me.
Needless to say, I was terrified.
This one was the first to make me literally LOL

can i b doges fur evu on yur servs? seriously, someone said that.