Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176377 times)

i forgot who said this but:
No, I didn't take the tutorial, should I?

Quote from: Chris####
I created Blockland, don't mess with me.

You can get banned from BLOCKLAND!

Quote from: LolMaster
I'm reporting the admins of this clan.

You're lucky Badspot's at a wedding today.

Some newb on the forums asked "whats a thread?".

Could not stop laughing.

Some dude came into my server a long time ago and he spammed so I cussed him out, he was like "HEY I TREresearchT YOU TO BLOCKLAND BUT HE GOES TO THE GIRL RIGHT NOW"

I had no idea what the forget he was saying.

Quote from: Bazooka
I am going to report your use of foul language to the Blockland administrators.

Michael Lauer
"Bazooka's" Father
This beats all others

just heard someone say:
how do i build stuff?

pretty much half of my posts.

"WUTS MASTURBSSTON MAEN?" KId was loving 13. Anyway what the hell does that have to do with BL. ALSO it was completely random. Ignorance

FOr those of you that don't know what he asked he said "What does procrastination mean?"

i was in a slate,and made some guy stand on a brich that made him smaller, he said:

"why are you bigger?"

some absolute noob who had managed to port-forward and get a sever told me when i joined "ok have fun, just dont spam anything at all or i will ban you" however about 1 minute later he started placing about 30 vehicle spawns and set up loads of tanks and started blowing everything to bits. i think his name was 'master cheeef' or something like that

(name censored)

Mr. Snipe: Hello
****: heAlp me
Mr. Snipe: What with?
****:WheN i shooots a see thRu brick
Mr. Snipe: Yeah?
****: hOwd o yoo mAke it stay ther???????

Lol yur stuped becus yoo stink at spelin11111                                                                                                                                                                                         (Translation: Lol your stupid because you stink at spelling!!!!!!!)
He said that to me because I had spelled criminal wrong lol!!!

"HEY SENKARO I HERD U GOT BAND FRUM DE FORUMS LOL U GET BAND 2 TIMS ACTULY CAN U GET ME BAND TO"

"I'm a 8 year old and i';m 20 sou i cann beet you yup"