Author Topic: New X-MAS Avatar! :D  (Read 2467 times)

How do you like it?

I may speed it up later, it seems a bit slow.

It's pretty cool.  Mine is better! :D

Reformist avatar am funny :D

My Christmas avatar is better.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:03:53 PM by Metal Axe On Fire »

What emotes?

HAHAHA see it's funny because I removed them.

:nes: :nes: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes:

What emotes?

HAHAHA see it's funny because I removed them.

:nes: :nes: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes:

forget off.
It's not funny, it's showing that you're a stuff-stained 9 year old.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:09:18 PM by Shinji »

Shinji I'm starting to get the feeling that you get pissed off at what people say on the internet.

You need to overcome this problem.

Shinji I'm starting to get the feeling that you get pissed off at what people say on the internet.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you have no idea who the forget I am.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you have no idea who the forget I am.

That was really good. Do it again. Although your version doesn't really present a problem, so telling me to overcome it doesn't mean much. Essentially you are telling me that I need to get to know you, which probably isn't what that peabrain told your hands to type.

That was really good. Do it again. Although your version doesn't really present a problem, so telling me to overcome it doesn't mean much. Essentially you are telling me that I need to get to know you, which probably isn't what that peabrain told your hands to type.

Wow. I never thought so much friendry could come from one post! Good loving job! Go get a metal pipe and shove it in your ass, will you?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:17:30 PM by Shinji »

Hah, you're funny! I never thought so much friendry could come from one post! Good loving job! Go get a metal pipe and shove it in your ass, will you?

Classy as always.

I want you to take a step back and look at yourself. You've done nothing but make yourself look stupid, yelling and screaming at the top of your lungs doesn't help you on the internet.

P.S. Why would I do that? Again with the nonsense, Shinji.

I'm not yelling, i'm simply stating the fact that emote spamming is for 9 year olds. Please just loving stop the stuff.

Before I leave, I would like to commend you on editing your post after I already quoted it.