Author Topic: New X-MAS Avatar! :D  (Read 2468 times)

metal axe, grow up. The internet is all you have to argue on because in real life you always lose your arguments. On the internet there isn't a winner or loser, it is just one person making themselves look friend-ish while the other looks godly and all-mighty. You are the friend-ish

metal axe, grow up. The internet is all you have to argue on because in real life you always lose your arguments. On the internet there isn't a winner or loser, it is just one person making themselves look friend-ish while the other looks godly and all-mighty. You are the friend-ish

Which is exactly what I was trying to say.

Which is exactly what I was trying to say.

Except you couldn't without the help of your buddy.

Oromis, as I'm sure you're used to, nobody was talking to you. Your opinions are bias and irrelevant. You make definitive statements such as " in real life you always lose your arguments" that bear no merit which just goes to show how stupid you are.

The (main) difference between me and Shinji is that I am joking around, and will forget about this probably as soon as I click "Post". He is genuinely mad at me and will be thinking about it as he lies in his race car bed tonight.

So please, just stop.

PICKIN' MY NOSE! PICKIN' MY NOSE!  PICKIN' MY NOSE!  PICKIN' MY NOSE!  PICKIN' MY NOSE!

Silly me, when i looked next to the title I expected two pages of constructive critisizm.  Turns out someone started a war.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 06:58:18 PM by Quantum »

lol shinji is an absolute moron

ehh same for oromis too i guess

i kinda like this flameaxe guy

welcome to the forums, dude, even though you're probably some cigarettes alt or something.

p.s. nice avatar quantum.

lol shinji is an absolute moron I don't think so!

ehh same for oromis too i guess Ugh.

i kinda like this flameaxe guy He is a spammer a bit, but he's OKAY.

welcome to the forums, dude, even though you're probably some cigarettes alt or something. Probably.

p.s. nice avatar quantum. I like it too.

i like that up arrow

also flameaxe is just a parody-style troll from what i've seen

i just made up that term but i think it sounds appropriate so yeah

So please, just stop.

exaclty, thats exactly what im trying to ask you to do.

Not much considering this: