Author Topic: BLB Brick Format Reference  (Read 77202 times)

I might (but highly doubt) that I may write a BLB designer.
I don't think I can, but I might.

I might (but highly doubt) that I may write a BLB designer.
I don't think I can, but I might.
Haha

I was making a 1x4 print brick, and it appears correctly in-game, but I can't change it with the printer. Help?

I was making a 1x4 print brick, and it appears correctly in-game, but I can't change it with the printer. Help?

For each Quad face you want to add a print texture to, you first need

Code: [Select]
TEX:PRINTin your .blb file for whichever quad you want a print texture on.

Then you have to add some parameters in you brick's datablock in server.cs to specify things like is it printable, what print folder to go into to get prints, etc.. I can't remember the params off the top of my head.

When I plant it, it looks like this and I can't change the print:

There are variables you need to set in the fxDTSBrick datablock in order to allow it to be printable.

This Topic Is Now Dead!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 08:32:52 AM by Badspot »

Quote from: link=topic=53716.msg1712276#msg1712276 date=1259964461
Get out.

But, Kalphiter brought it back to life!

fascinating, now someone make a new brick generator oh and some large print black plates (16x4, 32x32 etc). Ill pay.

Im working on a BLB Editor, it can export normal bricks atm, but the drawing is really buggy.
I could use some help with the specials though, as i only get the x and u thingies a bit

Im working on a BLB Editor, it can export normal bricks atm, but the drawing is really buggy.
I could use some help with the specials though, as i only get the x and u thingies a bit
No.

How do I create a plate section in the grid? It would have the properties of both u and d.

How do I create a plate section in the grid? It would have the properties of both u and d.
That would be b, I believe.