Author Topic: Building  (Read 9749 times)

What program did you use?

Light Wave. It is not free. I got it at a student discount. Good luck on finding a good crack because without the flash drive dongle thingy, it will be in the discovery edition being a demo like version.

http://newtek.com/

I've heard of LightWave. Very complicated. One of my dad's friends modeled a nude woman using LightWave.

I'm a huge fan of Lightwave, highly recommended.

âstrô

a very strong sense of place and style

Eat it, astro. I quit because of that kind of crap among other things but you can't deny his maps are great.

Actually, no, I imagine you'll find a way.

And the last time we met, didn't I tell you to go fix some bugs? How's that working out for you?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 01:28:10 PM by Luquado »

Oh yeah, I remember that day. We lost quite a bit of progress because of Gobbles and his cronies. Sad really. Not everyone at TBM endorsed it, but the top brass didn't do anything to stop it. Bummer.

Oh yeah, I remember that day. We lost quite a bit of progress because of Gobbles and his cronies. Sad really. Not everyone at TBM endorsed it, but the top brass didn't do anything to stop it. Bummer.
Yeah, you RtB folks even dared him to do it, saying it wouldn't be a problem. Funny, huh? And Astro, if you think any other maps are better than his and Luq's, you are a moron.

Hey! Stay on topic, no flameing here!

Yeah, you RtB folks even dared him to do it, saying it wouldn't be a problem. Funny, huh? And Astro, if you think any other maps are better than his and Luq's, you are a moron.

I'd love to see a log where that happened, phatstreet. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, but I'm sure that you're paraphrasing wrong, IF it even happened.

Happend to me before.

I don't see why RtB throws that image around. All its showing is their mod's insecurity. Why would anyone want to play a mod that could let people do that on other people's servers?

That was a hack of course, they never went in, but I'm talling you beacuse its useless and I have nothing else to frigging do. But you're right, but not as insecure as BLM.

Something from Gobbles? Something hosted on TBM's webspace? I automatically ignore it. I've been screwed over enough times by them. Thanks anyway though. Maybe others will enjoy it.

EDIT: Btw, who are you? It's not nice to be an imposter.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:17:43 PM by mocheeze »