Author Topic: Building  (Read 9721 times)

TBM was like christ, put to death and by........................... ........(LEAK!!!!)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:22:10 PM by Ratty »

I'm wondering: Have you played RtB PhatStreet?
Yes, I actually play it with some Euro friends.

Before you tell me that it would only attack users of AOI, that's just not true because in order for the script to work people would need to have downloaded TBM.
Yes, and in order to rip off the original script you'd have to download TBM.

Having been banned solely for posting my builds (BS has done nothing else to my other posts), it looks like a silly personal vendetta now more than anything else. Quite sad that you don't like people seeing the potential of your own game. Hopefully you guys can make something out of this community. I guess I'll look forward to a new project I'll be with, since Blockland is going nowhere. Honestly, when was the last dev update? No updates + constantly warring and hypocritical community = destined for failure. Although the individual mod communities may vary.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:24:42 PM by Jeffrey Brown »

I'm wondering: Have you played RtB PhatStreet?
Yes, I actually play it with some Euro friends.

Before you tell me that it would only attack users of AOI, that's just not true because in order for the script to work people would need to have downloaded TBM.
Yes, and in order to rip off the original script you'd have to download TBM.

Having been banned solely for posting my builds (BS has done nothing else to my other posts), it looks like a silly personal vendetta now more than anything else. Quite sad that you don't like people seeing the potential of your own game. Hopefully you guys can make something out of this community. I guess I'll look forward to a new project I'll be with, since Blockland is going nowhere. Honestly, when was the last dev update again?

Did you forget all the posts you made saying how TBM isn't bad?

BS has done nothing else to my other posts
Although I'm sure he'll get around to them now that I mentioned it. See you guys on the flip side.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:27:37 PM by Jeffrey Brown »

ok apparently you people didn't get the message, STOP with the damn "MY MOD CAN BEAT THE ice cream OUT OF YOUR MOD!" bullice cream, I've said it before and i'm gonna say it again, STOP. This tread was not made for you people to argue about what mod is the best.

And just to make sure you people get the fact

FUCKING QUIT IT!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:30:28 PM by The Unknown »

BS has done nothing else to my other posts
Although I'm sure he'll get around to them now that I mentioned it. See you guys on the flip side.

He's most likely just going to delete all of this crap to begin with. I better save my essays that I just wrote in this thread. :P

EDIT: Sorry Unknown. I'll leave this thread now.

Thank you.

EDIT: You don't have to leave, just don't flop a match into the gas.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:34:03 PM by The Unknown »

How's your experience with the other mods going?