Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8857459 times)

thx it's growing back too and im so happy

I'll post a pic later

It's not even that I like those kinda hairstyles. You just pull it off extremely well.

Edit:Seriously everyone go back a page and take notes

i get that a lot yes I am

I love your hair trog

Too bad he had to spoil it with a Red Sox cap :cookieMonster:

you wanna buy me another hat go ahead I'm poor af

you wanna buy me another hat go ahead I'm poor af

Yeah I'll buy you a Cardinals hat

he added me on steam and asked for nudes a bunch

back in september/october tenshi indirectly asked me something about "who was my friend that died." it just so happened that back in march of last year i had a friend who committed Self Delete.

it could have been just a coincidence but knowing how tenshi sure does love to stalk peoples social lives i'd sure love to hope it was just a coincidence.

i dont need to prove it, im talking to you and we both know its true. i saw it happen in the game and heard about it more through other people. if i was trying to defame you or some crap like that id make a lame drama topic but youre right it is baseless. you, ipquarx, and one other person who i cant remember are the literal homoloveual child enthusiasts that i remember in this community. you can get upset about what ive posted before and call me w/e but its not like im going to think whatever YOU SPECIFICALLY say is legitimate lol

:cookie:
And rooty has a cleft palette and a habit for deception

Accusatory accusatory accusatory

he added me on steam and asked for nudes a bunch
um ya, ur uber cute
i wan c dat DIK

back in september/october tenshi indirectly asked me something about "who was my friend that died." it just so happened that back in march of last year i had a friend who committed Self Delete.

it could have been just a coincidence but knowing how tenshi sure does love to stalk peoples social lives i'd sure love to hope it was just a coincidence.
Coincidence
also as I recall you are the one who stalked my facebook for a few months and dogged me on steam for trading

i dont need to prove it, im talking to you and we both know its true. i saw it happen in the game and heard about it more through other people. if i was trying to defame you or some crap like that id make a lame drama topic but youre right it is baseless. you, ipquarx, and one other person who i cant remember are the literal homoloveual child enthusiasts that i remember in this community. you can get upset about what ive posted before and call me w/e but its not like im going to think whatever YOU SPECIFICALLY say is legitimate lol
I remember watching you please yourself with a cucumber while dressed in high heels and a skirt on an adult camming site with a poster of the movi e UP on your wall above a doll house

I can toss baseless accusations around as easily as they cum my way

oh theres more people who know youre a creep lol. its ok bb, of course its all baseless :)

eventually if you stick around and keep doing this people will actually screenshot/prove what you do around here. then itll be over for you

Coincidence
also as I recall you are the one who stalked my facebook for a few months and dogged me on steam for trading
you're wrong as forget lmao

you're throwing these garbage accusations like they make you look any better. why dont you look in the mirror because you got more on your plate than you can dish out.

and while you got that full plate you should go ahead and eat it because you look like a loving twig
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:43:20 PM by Trogtor »

And rooty has a cleft palette and a habit for deception

Accusatory accusatory accusatory

yeah im sure the other people i talked to are just all in it and you're not some creep that harasses people on social media (nick) and steam (captmeat)

go drink some water