Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700527 times)

I have been diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia. Going to to classes is the only thing that has been holding me together and now with the corona shenanigans im completely isolated in my dorm. Please send help

I have been diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia. Going to to classes is the only thing that has been holding me together and now with the corona shenanigans im completely isolated in my dorm. Please send help

[size= t]I have been diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia. Going to to classes is the only thing that has been holding me together and now with the corona shenanigans im completely isolated in my dorm. Please send help[/siz e]

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/m77fJfx.png[/img]
I didn't know that one guy from Haunting Ground had his own manga

Your testosterone senses are tingling.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 01:25:51 PM by b00by_GENERATOR »

ugh here comes THOT patrol.

ugh this page reeks of teenagers who havent showered since the first day of lockdown. have a selfie from a few weeks ago, i always wear designer perfume 😊

& yes someone rubbed a balloon on my head before i took this picture

ugh this page reeks of teenagers who havent showered since the first day of lockdown. have a selfie from a few weeks ago, i always wear designer perfume 😊

brother what you sniffin on your hands, gravy?

can you please take away your hand from your face i can't hear what you're saying thanks