Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8667334 times)

You can shoot both through a .223 Wylde dumbass. You're only truly a loser if you dress up in airsoft gear and then post a bathroom mirror selfie of your rifle on a lego forum.
You mean he was LARPing all along? Oh... That's quite pitiful.

When you think about it, there's actually a 50-50 chance that Sheepocalypse has never even fired a gun before in his life. The math is actually quite elementary. I can't speak on your behalf but... those odds aren't great.

I've never fired an airsoft gun before

I've never fired an airsoft gun before
I wouldn't recommend it. stuff kicks like a horse.

I wouldn't recommend it. stuff kicks like a horse.
this, i've been shot in the ass once with an airsoft shotgun at point blank, hurt like hell forget you hunter for doing that

this, i've been shot in the ass once with an airsoft shotgun at point blank, hurt like hell forget you hunter for doing that
No I'm talking about the recoil. It feels like you're chucking cannonballs.

Those 6mm's just hit different man. I had to stop using my pistol-grip airsoft shotgun because I was getting carpal tunnel.

No I'm talking about the recoil. It feels like you're chucking cannonballs.
o that makes sense, i remember the recoil being really strong and making my hand cramp up.

When you think about it, there's actually a 50-50 chance that Sheepocalypse has never even fired a gun before in his life. The math is actually quite elementary. I can't speak on your behalf but... those odds aren't great.

You're right... I've never fired a gun before in my life. I'm pretty anti-gun myself and the thought of even being within 500 feet of a gun is absolutely terrifying to me

Well you have either fired a gun or you haven't, so the chance is 50-50. Pretty basic stuff.

I am confirming that you are right. Of course I've never fired a gun before

the sarcasm meter is swinging wildly right now and im not sure what to believe

im glad the activity spike was a gun argument

even european twig arms here has shot a gun its not special 'crook'

(and yes they still hurt for a week after)

even european twig arms here has shot a gun its not special 'crook'
Agreed. There's just nothing more obnoxious than know-it-all gun owners who wear their wrist watch upside down so they can look cool spamming their 9mm AR in a 45 degree cone around their paper target at an indoor range at 3 yards