Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8708094 times)

That's because I take most of my pictures right after practice, she just happens to be there.
practice for what?

I know you probly want this or not, but you look like a depressed moron...

A "desperate moron" would have hurt more, but thanks.
I find it amazing that you think you have the right to tell this kid how he should do his hair and how he should behave and even how to take a picture of himself (when you don't even have the balls to do just that) - What a richard.

You're a richard too.

thanks for sticking up for me. You are a good person. And I really do have  respect  for you.

But to all those bad people on these forums, I don't care what you think of me, I don't care what you think of other people, Just that I hope you know that when your their sitting on the other side of the world knowing how much you can really hurt other people over the internet by saying crap like you do can really offend them. The point of this thread is to post pictures of yourself, I would never disrespect someone for doing the right thing unless I know we could joke about it.
So just take your time and re-read what you type before you post and think of other people for once and not just yourself.

This is the "SRS BSNSS" and/or "WE WER TROLLIGN ALL ALONG LOL!" comes.

thanks for sticking up for me. You are a good person. And I really do have  respect  for you.

But to all those bad people on these forums, I don't care what you think of me, I don't care what you think of other people, Just that I hope you know that when your their sitting on the other side of the world knowing how much you can really hurt other people over the internet by saying crap like you do can really offend them. The point of this thread is to post pictures of yourself, I would never disrespect someone for doing the right thing unless I know we could joke about it.
So just take your time and re-read what you type before you post and think of other people for once and not just yourself.

+700 Respect

looks a tiny bit shorter

Old hair goes past his shoulders.

I don't see the difference.
It was hanging on his shoulders, now it is just touching it. I think.

I saw that your name was Emo-Student, and I saw that you have that look on your head that says "durr." I was not trying to hurt you, but rather make a joke. I see now that it was really bad. I am sorry.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn yall beat me.

eat something.
WHAT HE SAID!This Post Has Been Aproved By Lego Mini.

Singer.

You look like him, Carzo.

Or:

Gangsta.

IMMA forgetIN' PRINCE, BITCH.

WHAT HE SAID!This Post Has Been Aproved By Lego Mini.
Your post has been disapproved by everyone.